New Peugeot 208

I like it, best looking 20 since the 205. The 3 door looks good. The 206 was not great and the 207 was one of the first gaping mouth epic fails IMO. Peugeot are starting to make their cars look better now. The 508 is a good looking car, especially in estate guise.

Its a huge improvement I think. They've gotten rid of that STUPID mouth!

It's a little DS3 from the rear 3/4 but I think its very distinctive. (shame it'll probably all fall apart though)

like the front end and dash, agree with robo on the rear end, should of been abit more original and not copied the ds3

Doesn't look to bad, quite like the lights in the roof on the interior pics, not to sure about the screen display though.

Be interesting to see the GTI version

Off all 4 peugeots I've owned I've been lucky enough for not to have clutch issues although I went through 3 gear boxes on my 205 :tongueout:

And yeah there are a few bits that are ds3 all over lol always the problem when Peugeot own Citroen though lol

I'm a little unsure what to think of it at the moment as I don't like the rear end and the front end is so-so
Think its one of them cars I'll have to see in the flesh first before commenting lol