New Membership Packages NOW LIVE

I have tried the membership package ling a few times and just get - NOT FOUND The requested URL /forum/payments.php was not found on this server. Am i missing something?

I've fixed the link in the original post in this thread now. Thanks for letting us know. :grinning:

Not sure if I've done something wrong but when I first signed up I looked into the packages and thought I remembered seeing a page where you can select what bits go in the package etc?

Now having upgraded I think I've done it wrong and can't find the said page?

Any help on this would be much appreciated or if I'm speaking nonsense let me know lol

Not sure if I've done something wrong but when I first signed up I looked into the packages and thought I remembered seeing a page where you can select what bits go in the package etc?

Now having upgraded I think I've done it wrong and can't find the said page?

Any help on this would be much appreciated or if I'm speaking nonsense let me know lol

Unless things have changed recently, the packs that are sent out all contain the same items - they are just tailored to which 'colour' pack you have, i.e. Gold for yours. Hope that makes sense, and answers your question? Let me know if you need any more information :smile:

I think I may have been looking at something else or dreaming lol. Probably half asleep off nightshift lol.

But thank you for the reply @Jimmy , couple other questions I thought about, does the pack still come with the tax disc holder? Kinda redundant now that we don't have tax discs lol

Before the stickers get sent out is there a white colour one? Just as my car is blue and white with silver bits, not sure how the gold would look?

I think I may have been looking at something else or dreaming lol. Probably half asleep off nightshift lol.

But thank you for the reply @Jimmy , couple other questions I thought about, does the pack still come with the tax disc holder? Kinda redundant now that we don't have tax discs lol

Before the stickers get sent out is there a white colour one? Just as my car is blue and white with silver bits, not sure how the gold would look?

No I don't think there are tax disc holders anymore :smile:

@Nik @Kirsty is there any possibility of sending out an alternative coloured sticker for @Sneydster please, as per his post? Thank you very much.

Reactions: Sneydster and Nik