New member to the 197/200 family

Ads29

Winner - POTM January 2019
Where do I start?

Well although I'm new to this forum and the 197/200 family, I've been around Renaults for a while now (along with some other forums) and have been running a 1*2 race/track car for the last 3 years.

Anyway enough of that, I've taken the plunge and bought a 200 as a daily, as my van just isn't practical enough to use day to day. I had planned on buying a mk4 200t but a relatively tidy mk3 200 came up for sale locally and it was too good an opportunity to pass on.

So the car itself, 2009 Clio 200, 2 previous owners (lady owner from new until August 2018) full history, of which is Renault until approx 18 months ago, 28k miles genuine, belts done etc etc, factory sat nav. The list goes on and on, it does need the wheels tidying up and has a couple of scuffs that'll be attended to asap.

I'll leave a few photos here (and one of the 1*2 lol)

20190128_102349.jpg
20190128_102411.jpg

20190128_102418.jpg

20180728_171110.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, the 200 is a lot of fun to drive.

@LOCKE the track car is on a whole different level, though not as fast it's set up pretty well and handles like a big go kart

Welcome along. Those 1*2s are great track cars!

Thanks @Johnny 99. The track car is currently undergoing some winter improvements, limited slip diff, shorter gear ratios etc.

I should really make some plans for the 200 as well, it's staying purely as a road car but no doubt there'll be some improvements to come

Thanks again everyone

Welcome to the forum! Fine choice of colour for the 200! :smile:

I do like the colour @Jimmy but it shows every bleeding mark, I'm trying to persuade a mate to detail it for me but he's having none of it at the moment

Welcome aboard. Nice to have two Renaultsports!

It's nice until they need money spending then they're trouble (the Mrs has a Clio too and we've got a trafic/vivaro/primastar, whichever takes you're fancy for race weekends, there's never a dull moment, always something needing work to be done)

Reactions: Jimmy and Pav