New member (Kent)

Hi everyone
Just joined the forum - Looks to be a good / informative place !
Hopefully I will one day be able to get a clio cup .. would like to learn as much about them as possible in the meantime, and hence joining the forum. With that in mind, pls can someone clarify something thats been bugging me ??
Would I be correct in saying that a 'proper' cup has body coloured b-pillars, rather than black?

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Yeah, Im sure a cup is what id like
Reference, the calipers, just thought that these could be retro-painted pretty easily, whereas the b-pillars less so ( and hence more difficult to fake ) ..

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Yeah, Im sure a cup is what id like
Reference, the calipers, just thought that these could be retro-painted pretty easily, whereas the b-pillars less so ( and hence more difficult to fake ) ..

Pretty sure all 200's have black B pillars. My FF cup does and so does every other 200 on google ect.

I know the Cup has black rub strips on the side and FF (full fat) has colour coded. My FF has black B-pillars.

Some info off the top of my head that might be useful.. for the 200 at least

Cup
Red Brembo callipers
Black rub strips
Plastic dash
Key entry and start
Quicker steering rack
37kg lighter (I think)

FF + Cup Chassis (optional extra)
Red Brembo callipers
Colour coded rub strips
Soft touch dash
Keyless entry and start
Climate control as standard
Not sure if the Cup Chassis adds the quicker steering rack - I don't think it does

There's probably some other stuff like cruise control etc but who uses that anyway :tongueout:

Not sure if the Cup comes with aux input for iPods and stuff? But I use it everyday and find it really useful

Oh and welcome!

James

Last edited:
^^ all cups have red calipers whether it's cup chassis or full on cup. FF is silver.

Welcome anyway, where are you based? (Folkestone myself)

I can't unfortunately...start my new job on the 9th, unfortunately won't be able to make it! Otherwise I'd have been on track with the rest of you all!

:welcome: to the forum.

Good choice, cup.

The easiest way to check is has it got a key?

Only the full on cups had keys, the rest have key cards but yes, I think all cups have, or had from new no black trim on the door pillars

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-kev- New Members 5
B New Members 8
G New Members 12
revvin_k New Members 21
D New Members 15