New member inSouth Kent

Evening all,

I am just about to purchase a 2009 Clio F1 and thought I would join the site to gain as much info about the car as I can and also to chat with and meet up with like minded people who love driving these awesome little pocket rockets

Geoff

Hi Geoff, welcome to the forum, lots of like minded helpfull people on here.
I take it it's either a 2007 or not an R27 F1? I could be wrong and it was registered late.

Any pics?

Make sure cam belt has been done recently, ball joints are good, flexi's aren't blowing etc can get expensive to do if you can't do it all yourself.

Thanks Mark,
The car is listed as a 2009 F1 cup. It seems to have wanted for nothing and has a fully forged engine rebuild. The ebay listing is 303037566592. By any chance could you give the listing a look over and tell me what you think. I plan to use the car as my main car which doesn't involve using the car everyday and as many track days as I can fit in around family and work

Thanks Ben,
It's good to be here. Hopefully I will have my Clio by the end of the week. Please have a look at the ebay listing for the car and tell me what you think

I saw the Ad, Personally I'd be put off by the extra battery cabling for the stereo system but that's me.

Check all paperwork for the work done.

Have you actually seen the car?

Thanks for the input Mark. I have thought about the sound system and wondered if because of that its the right car, but I would be able to sell it on and as far as the owner is concerned it doesn't weight that much. I do like my music so I would use the car and see which way I swayed.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0