New member from Kent

Hi guys, my name is Kev and I live in Deal, Kent (have noticed a few members not too far from me which is a bonus!)
I will be collecting my GW 200 on 1st Feb and I really can't wait. I've always had a soft spot for clio sports (having had a 172 and a 172 cup in the past) and after having a go in the Mrs' parents 197 decided to make a change...never really loved the VXR I have at the moment, quick but pretty boring to drive.
Anyway hello :smile:

Welcome along buddy!

Quite a few from over the bridge, we're having a meet on the 1st Feb if you fancy bringing her down on her maiden voyage

Link here for the thread - HERE

Also a few notable other threads you might want to check out are these

Cleaning the scuttle panel area and checking the drains aren't block - HERE

MAP Sensor fix for flat spot and cold starts - HERE

Cheers Gam, have been browsing the forum for a few days and have already read those threads along with others so i'm armed and ready to give everything a good check once I get it home :smile:
as for the 1st i'm not sure if i'll be able to attend or not at the moment but I will definitely come to some meets in the future.

Just shout if you need any help bud!

No worries there will be plenty of other occasions we all get together!

Enjoy!

Hi Kev! Dover lad here!! You might have seen my silver one flying around deal as my other half is from there :smile:

Last edited:
Welcome buddy! Should definitely try for the 1st, quite a few venturing.

Enjoy her, she'll definitely give you thrills!

Welcome to the Forum buddy!

Im not far from yourself either, my RB 197 has just been written off , so am currently searching for a 197/200.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-kev- New Members 5
B New Members 8
G New Members 12
S New Members 20
D New Members 15