new guy thought i'd say hello.

Shows how much i know . so what is the difference ?

Cups have the cup chassis which is lighter and stiffer, quicker steering and I think is slightly lower than standard.

They are usually quite bare inside in terms of spec to save on weight as much as possible, I think total weight savings are about 50kg over the non-cup models.

The weights saving side of things is no big deal to me as i won't be tracking the car it will just be a weekend toy .
what spec is yours dystant .

@mr freeze mines Cup pack, non Recaro and a/c only. Very basic but I'm not fussed on the spec I just love the car.

I was originally not fussed about Recaro's, but they've grown on me and now I want some lol.

@mr freeze mines Cup pack, non Recaro and a/c only. Very basic but I'm not fussed on the spec I just love the car.

I was originally not fussed about Recaro's, but they've grown on me and now I want some lol.

Yeah my friends doesn't have recaro's and he said the same thing he wished he had got one with them lol .
Ive never sat in them but they look great so they are a must . Spec wise i think i need to come down a peg or two coming from a golf R and a audi s3 . is yours a everyday car or just weekends

@mr freeze yeah spec wise the Clio sports are very basic, even the top end ones are nothing compared to an Audi or golf R spec, but in the end the cars the same and these fancy extras become boring after a while, as long as you like the drive of the car it doesn't really matter lol.

Use mine everyday :smile:

@mr freeze yeah spec wise the Clio sports are very basic, even the top end ones are nothing compared to an Audi or golf R spec, but in the end the cars the same and these fancy extras become boring after a while, as long as you like the drive of the car it doesn't really matter lol.

Use mine everyday :smile:

Yeah i guess your rite at the end of the day its how the car drive that counts the most which is what made me want one in the first place .

Reactions: Dystant
if you can get one with recaros..great investment and superb position behind the wheel..

Alien Green is a rare colour, one with Recaros will be rarer. Please don't jump at the first car you see. Give it a thorough going over. Overall condition is more important than colour/spec. It honestly took me years to find the example I wanted.

Reactions: Jimmy and Mossy
Alien Green is a rare colour, one with Recaros will be rarer. Please don't jump at the first car you see. Give it a thorough going over. Overall condition is more important than colour/spec. It honestly took me years to find the example I wanted.

I can't stress this enough. We looked at a couple of Aliens before ours and couldn't believe for a 6/7 year old car how ropey they were tbh. Scuffs on bumper, bad stone chips, a knackered gear box, bad Recaros, scuffed alloys, ditch finder tyres, steering wheel shedding its skin etc, etc. I missed out on mine once but chased it again and got it the sending time round :smile: