New focus St

I love the meg 250 had a few drives of one as my friend has got one, It was a toss up between the astra Vxr and the meg but I think the interior in the Meg is almost as poor as the clios and there's more room in the astra

I think this will be a brilliant car and once there's some engine upgrade kit out I'll be staying well out the road of having a little play with them :lol:

Had a sit in a well speced new focus a few weeks ago, great cabin, really liked it!

Will probably have a look at these when the price drops off a little, ford make some great cars

Ford-Focus-ST-The_Sweeney-Carscoop8.jpg

img_3516.jpg

Meh, it's the Meg you'd want on your driveway. :thumbup:

Meg will be a better drivers car, the focus will still be good but easier to live with day to day

The Meg is a great car (the better of the two when it comes to driving I've no doubt), but I'd be very tempted by the Ford. If I had regular passengers and/or kids I'd go straight for the Focus TBH and I wouldn't loose a minutes sleep.

Both my last two fiestas have been better built and more reliable than the Clio tbh, I've no doubt the focus would hold together better than the Meg and spend less time in for warranty work.