New design Brembo fitting pins -interest?

Just seen the ones on ebay.
They aint my ones pal. Looks like someones copied a set of mine, so I wouldn't like to comment on the quality of them.
I spose thats what you get when trying to help people out.

Oh are yeah just had a quick look now. They do look identical

Oh ok, don't know whether to get a set or not now.

I suppose stainless steel is stainless at the end of the day unless they're something like 316 or 321? I guess they'll be 304 or something?

They're only for a spare set really just in case I lose one...Might leave it.

Hold off till you need them pal. I send them out the day after payment (when I can) first class recorded so they'll be with you quickly if you should need any more :smile:
Pms replied to

[MENTION=51511]Lewis[/MENTION] some photos on the first page :smile:

Thanks dude. These didn't show up on my work PC but do on my phone for some reason! So why are these better than the oem ones? They don't seize up? How much a set! Sorry I didn't have time to read the whole thread thanks. :smile:

They are £41 a set, inc delivery to the UK. They are a better design and prevent them seizing in the calipers, which the OEM ones have a tendency to do. They are worth buying as they save a lot of time and hassle when it comes to servicing your calipers :smile:

Last edited:
Hold off till you need them pal. I send them out the day after payment (when I can) first class recorded so they'll be with you quickly if you should need any more :smile:
Pms replied to

Can you empty your inbox dude I want a set of these! Thanks

Again you need to empty your Inbox, I have sent my payment through to you, if you can send them to my confirmed Paypal address that would be great.

The pins arrived today and the process of buying them along with the rapid dispatch were first class.
A very nice piece of kit.