New colour choice...

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of changing the colour of my Brembo's, silver has become too boring for me, what do you think i should go for? stuck on ideas that would go well with Alien green :worried:

IMG_6961900.jpg

thanks

Alien Green with silver ''Brembo'' with a black outline. The full hit. :thumbup:

I think black would look naff behind the black wheels. I'd want my calipers to pop out a little.

I was looking at that picture thinking it was a photoshop and you was asking for comment.

Stick with what you've got, that colour is nice.

The alien green is such a lush colour although i cant see much going with it!

I'd say red brems or if your brave a vibrate purple or pink would look don. Just for the 'Hmm' factor haha

Yellow for me. Also white would be a first (correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any white calipers on a Clio)

Which ever colour you go for, do the bullets the same.

ie, black with green lettering.

Got to be black callipers for me (white font too, green if you must) wild colours for them are a bit outdated now imo.

To go with Alien green (which is classed as a "cool" colour on the colour chart), you need a "warm" colour to compliment it.

Another "cool" colour will look lost and a bit crap tbh. A bright yellow is a "warm" colour and will look the shizz, ala Viper Green GT3RS with ceramics.

green-gt3-rs-5.jpg

Job done..close thread!!:tongueout:

To go with Alien green (which is classed as a "cool" colour on the colour chart), you need a "warm" colour to compliment it.

Another "cool" colour will look lost and a bit crap tbh. A bright yellow is a "warm" colour and will look the shizz, ala Viper Green GT3RS with ceramics.

green-gt3-rs-5.jpg

Job done..close thread!!:tongueout:

Do like that :w00t:

Similar Thread Suggestions