New colour choice...

To go with Alien green (which is classed as a "cool" colour on the colour chart), you need a "warm" colour to compliment it.

Another "cool" colour will look lost and a bit crap tbh. A bright yellow is a "warm" colour and will look the shizz, ala Viper Green GT3RS with ceramics.

green-gt3-rs-5.jpg

Job done..close thread!!:tongueout:

Oh now I forgot about those...How could I :lol: it's my favourite Porsche.

Hows about I throw a spanner in the works then Ollie...

http://porschecalipers.co.uk/uk/81/products_categories/1/refurbished_calipers.html

Im sure sure they'd paint any of the refurbed sets...6 pots :drool:

If you did go with yellow, I'd even be tempted to put the Porsche decal instead of the Brembo. OK, it's a bit of a Euro German car thing but but would be different on a Clio.

I had bright yellow Porsche 996 calipers one of my old quattro's, the car was Emerald green (bit like a British racing green), with wheels sprayed an anthracite Subaru colour. The yellow calipers, with the green car & anthracite rims worked a treat. Will dig out a pic later..

think i will go for yellow they look bloody good!

It has been done with a few cars that have the same colour scheme as mine :smile:

green-gt3-rs-6.jpg

iforged_porsche_05.jpg

3534730592_793712642d.jpg

Last edited:
I had bright yellow Porsche 996 calipers one of my old quattro's, the car was Emerald green (bit like a British racing green), with wheels sprayed an anthracite Subaru colour. The yellow calipers, with the green car & anthracite rims worked a treat. Will dig out a pic later..

Here you go, not a great pic and obviously my Audi green is F-all like Alien but you get my drift about yellow & green working together. On the move the yellow look awesome as well.

CIMG1778.jpg

To go with Alien green (which is classed as a "cool" colour on the colour chart), you need a "warm" colour to compliment it.

Another "cool" colour will look lost and a bit crap tbh. A bright yellow is a "warm" colour and will look the shizz, ala Viper Green GT3RS with ceramics.

green-gt3-rs-5.jpg

Job done..close thread!!:tongueout:

This! Need to get black centre caps and alien green diamonds and it'll look amazing!

Damn yellow does look awesome.

I think I might have to steal that idea when it comes time to refund our Brembos.

stuck between :

yellow and gloss black with alien green decals

gonna have to ask someone for a photoshop, as i can't make my mind up :worried:

stuck between :

yellow and gloss black with alien green decals

gonna have to ask someone for a photoshop, as i can't make my mind up :worried:

Well if you go for yellow i would have black decals
If you go for black i would have AG decals

I was thinking about mine the other day.. I thought AG would be good with black decal but then i saw the yellow lol

Similar Thread Suggestions