200T: New Clio unveiling at Monoco Grand Prix?

On the wall where they are all stood next to the car it said kz01. Wonder if that's anything?

Supposedly it's got the 275bhp engine from the Megane in. Still can't see it being a production car, more like a special for the Monaco GP to advertise the brand.

Supposedly it's got the 275bhp engine from the Megane in. Still can't see it being a production car, more like a special for the Monaco GP to advertise the brand.

If they release this, with the same engine as you just mentioned, I'll be down the dealership the same day.

Me and the Mrs just agreed that this looks better than the Mark 3, and we were both adamant that the looks simply couldn't be beaten... we were just proven wrong! Somehow, it all looks like it now fits together lovely! God dayyyymn.

Power is quoted at 245-250, still retaining the dc box, which is not a problem. We have cars running this power already, it is just a cosmetic pack and factory tune. I like it, but some of the panels are a bit ify. If they are announcing it at the Monaco GP, then it is probably a goer, but perhaps a very limited run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice , but for 20k I'd rather have megane 275 or focus rs

I agree and I think that it'll be more than 20k if it does get released. Could buy a used VXR8 for that. Far more road presence and a heavenly sounding V8. I concede that it'd have much more expensive running costs etc though.

Also true [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION]. I've had my fingers burnt with buying new in the past so I probably tend to avoid buying new now. There's nothing quite like the feeling of putting on the first few thousand miles though...

That first pic of the car at that angle!! That rear spoiler really makes the difference. I think you'll be looking at a sub 30k for that and if they did that in racing blue or storm grey I'd buy it. If anyone could photoshop it in those colours I'd be very grateful :smile:

Sorry guys, lt still looks dreadful.
Doesn't matter what they do to the 200T bodyshape, nothing will make it desirable.
I hope for the buyers sake they've ditched that rubbish gearbox.

i test drove a 220 trophy and quite liked it but this is ****ing awesome and could probably get me out of my alien green clio.