New Clio RS 200 Turbo Owner

Looks great, nice spec choices. I had a nose around one at the weekend and it really grew on me. I still need convincing on the front, but then again it took me a good few years before I could look at a 200 front end without wanting to stick my thumbs in my eyes. :smiley:

Looks great, nice spec choices. I had a nose around one at the weekend and it really grew on me. I still need convincing on the front, but then again it took me a good few years before I could look at a 200 front end without wanting to stick my thumbs in my eyes. :smiley:

I don't think the fronts that bad, I think it's quite aggressive in person. Pictures don't really do it justice.
I'm quite glad renault have went with the big badge like other companies are starting too, like the new a-class mercedes for example. It was my second choice but it had nothing on the clios all round specs to price ratio. The RS badge on the centre front is nice and subtle also

I don't think the fronts that bad, I think it's quite aggressive in person. Pictures don't really do it justice.
I'm quite glad renault have went with the big badge like other companies are starting too, like the new a-class mercedes for example. It was my second choice but it had nothing on the clios all round specs to price ratio. The RS badge on the centre front is nice and subtle also

I don't generally mind big badges, its the lights that I can't get on with really. But I'll not nit-pick, in the flesh they look a lovely motor :smile:. I know the Mrs is keen on us having one next, we just don't have the cash right now.

That because she keeps having to spend it all on refurbing your alloys rob!!

I don't generally mind big badges, its the lights that I can't get on with really. But I'll not nit-pick, in the flesh they look a lovely motor :smile:. I know the Mrs is keen on us having one next, we just don't have the cash right now.

Haha yea, I don't really like the front of the standard clio so much but I like the replacement of the daytime lights on the RS, very noticeable. Yea I hear you there , £23k that thing landed in at :/ don't let her test drive one, you'll have to buy it then! lol

Haha yea, I don't really like the front of the standard clio so much but I like the replacement of the daytime lights on the RS, very noticeable. Yea I hear you there , £23k that thing landed in at :/ don't let her test drive one, you'll have to buy it then! lol

Or he'll have to pay for the alloys that she kerbs

Welcome, glad to see a 200T not another st!

I come from a big ford family, my brother has a ford racing puma, an ST focus and a fiesta zetec s. And is the previous owner of an st500. My dad's owned over 40 cars a lot of which were fords and he agrees I made the right decision, I think they could have done a lot more to the ST to make it a bit more exciting looking! Just not as special looking in my opinion

Glad you made the the choice of the 200T, only seen one on the road, ware as I see 4 fiesta's st just going to work every morning, the clio has few flaws but not everyone will own one, good luck and hope you enjoy.