New Clio Cup 197 - Glacier White

Good afternoon Clio enthusiasts !,

I'm the proud owner of a Glacier White Clio 197, Deposit put down yesterday and I pick her up this coming Friday.

I don't have any pictures of my own yet, But the car is here as advertised on Pistonheads.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3674901.htm

Paied £7200, Including a new MOT certificate and 12 months road tax, No recaros , I didn't actually want them I had them in my previous car and I found them to be uncomfortable (Perhaps that's just me though).

No need to go in to the options it's all there in the add, Hopefully catch some of you at a few meets, I'm based in Halifax West Yorkshire so I'm sure there's some like minded fellows near me ....

Cheers
Alex

Welcome. Nice looking car there.

Get some better pictures up once you picked it up!

G

Cheers lads,

Not sure what Mod's i'll doing yet, Quite like the idea of carbon fibre bullets and front and back badges, Perhaps a new exhaust system and a remap from RSTuning who I've heard good things about.

Cheers Alex

Well it was always going to be white after all it looks so sexy :001_tt1:, Just the long wait till Friday now, Have next week booked off now to enjoy her. A few trips out, Planning on driving over to Barmouth, My grandparents retired there many moons ago and it's a good drive out.

:welcome: to the site.

That was advertised at nearly 9k a few months ago.

Welcome to the elite

Remember it'll be due cambelt next year due to age, just something to factor in :smile:

I looked at this a few months ago he had it a while. I travelled 90 miles to view it and it had no air con, he told me it did the swine! Looked a very clean car otherwise in top condition.

Welcome to the elite

Remember it'll be due cambelt next year due to age, just something to factor in :smile:

Yeah, I'm on top of that. Probably get it checked over when I pick it up to be on the safe side or I might just change it anyway atleast then I know It's done.

Yeah it's a lovely motor Rich, Air con wasnt a big factor for me I just want to hear the engine when I'm driving it back up the M1/M62 so windows down all the way.

Cheers for the warm welcomes just looking forward to finally getting it now.