New Clio 197 Owner from Derbyshire!

Hi all,

New (ish) Clio 197 owner here from Derbyshire. I purchased the Clio a few months ago after trading in my much loved Renault Twingo GT. Absolutely love the car so far, puts a constant smile on my face! Looking forward to making some car buddies :smiley: and will hopefully get to a meet or two where possible :smile:

Pic below.

$T2eC16ZHJGUFFhzP3VkYBRoJiSeIlw~~60_57.jpg

Cheers

Mat

Welcome mate! Any plans for your new motor in the future?

Thank you!

Not sure yet just enjoying the car as it is to be honest, although quite fancy sticking ITG Maxogen kit on at some point purely for the noise and possibly a cat back. I see that you have made a few modifications are there any noticeable performance gains real world? I know what you can get out of these cars is limited to an extent unless you're willing to spend big bucks.

Thank you!

Not sure yet just enjoying the car as it is to be honest, although quite fancy sticking ITG Maxogen kit on at some point purely for the noise and possibly a cat back. I see that you have made a few modifications are there any noticeable performance gains real world? I know what you can get out of these cars is limited to an extent unless you're willing to spend big bucks.
To be honest I never meant to modify this far but as the standard car parts failed I decided to upgrade to performance stuff, exhaust fell off = New stainless, front brakes failed = upgrade discs and pads, manifold failed = stainless manifold. Real world they're all complementing each other but the exhaust made a good difference, and a decent induction kit will help u out most. Other wise a 're map, but after the exhaust and air filter.

To be honest I never meant to modify this far but as the standard car parts failed I decided to upgrade to performance stuff, exhaust fell off = New stainless, front brakes failed = upgrade discs and pads, manifold failed = stainless manifold. Real world they're all complementing each other but the exhaust made a good difference, and a decent induction kit will help u out most. Other wise a 're map, but after the exhaust and air filter.

I see. Whats the exhaust like to live with? I wouldn't mind something with a tad more rasp to it, but equally I don't want to make the car sound like my exhaust is blowing at 70mph etc. It's not always easy to tell from youtube vids and the like.

Similar Thread Suggestions