New Civic type R

attachment.php

I don't like the matte colour on it but the front and back shots look MEAN. The side looks like it's been styled by the 90's modding scene though :worried:

Quad exhausts always make me tingle too.

Looks like a love child from an incestuous relationship between an fn2 and an ep3,

Bet it goes like the clappers, its about time the far east produced something like this

That picture of it in red from the front is the best picture I've seen of one of these yet. Honestly not a fan though. The front is great but the side and rear styling are awful. The rear arch lines are huge and it makes the wheels look tiny :worried:

Will it look like that though? This generation Civic has been out for quite a while now (unsure of dates though), I'm guessing it's due another facelift at some point?

That picture of it in red from the front is the best picture I've seen of one of these yet. Honestly not a fan though. The front is great but the side and rear styling are awful. The rear arch lines are huge and it makes the wheels look tiny :worried:

The red one and the black one is completely different though, especially the side on view. But there are even smaller changes in the front too.

Definitely red for me.

The red one and the black one is completely different though, especially the side on view. But there are even smaller changes in the front too.

Definitely red for me.

You're dead right. Unfortunately it looks like the red one is a rendering and not an actual car. The black one (with the awful arches) is the real Honda test car.

with rob on this, not a huge fan.

Would own a bike made by Honda though

An estate car???? What's the championship, who can fill the boost the quickest!??

Similar Thread Suggestions