Albi 197 + Civic Type R

Had a great time at the Northwest Paul Walker remembrance cruise near the Trafford Centre tonight. Massive turn out and not all just chavved up Corsa B's and mopeds like I expected. Literally all sorts of cars there from Skylines, 650bhp sleeper audis down to nice hot hatches like Astra VXR's and Focus ST's. Saw a few 172 and 182 clios but mine seemed to be the only 197 there :/ Didn't see any 200's either.

Anyway, me and my mate nipped over to the back of the Trafford Centre afterwards to take a few photos since we had a camera.

Luckily I washed my car yesterday and applied a coat of my new Collinite 476s wax - Seems like great stuff my car has got a real wet look to it and even after a couple of drives in the rain theres no dirty water marks on it as the water beads off so well.

The colour of my car didn't come out quite right in a couple of them, looks almost pastel blue, but heres a few of the best shots:

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

Haha, i had a thread last night and thought i was the only 197 there! Didn't see yours, where were you parked?

Nice pics though, wish id taken a camera now.

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbup:

Haha, i had a thread last night and thought i was the only 197 there! Didn't see yours, where were you parked?

Nice pics though, wish id taken a camera now.

Must of missed each other somehow! I was parked on the row second left as you go into the car park.

Looks like a great turn out lol!

haaa, this is a separate location to the main meet. The main meet had nearly 1000 cars turn up, probably in excess of 2000 people and in the end police had to close the entrance off because the que to get in was backing up the nearest motorway!