New 200T Facelift

The 200T is really growing on me and I would like go in one to see what they're like. I think they appeal to me more now that they are a reasonable price, I wouldn't ever buy one new.. quite a few at <13k at the moment and I saw a trophy for about 16.5k last week. The only problem is that there's barely any with the leather seats and for me, it's a must (I like a bit of luxury)

I like the look of this face lift one BUT the thing is, if I was putting 20k+ in to a car i'd be buying a 275 trophy - I'm not one of those people who have a issue with it being auto either and I really like the looks it's just I think you can get a whole lot more car for the same money.

My opinion is similar to yours, every time i see one they are growing on me! for example Chris's in LY is a stunning example and every time i see his pics it looks better.

I think to understand the car you have to drive one!

Reactions: Chris
My opinion is similar to yours, every time i see one they are growing on me! for example Chris's in LY is a stunning example and every time i see his pics it looks better.

I think to understand the car you have to drive one!

Yeah love Chris's, his is great and if I got one.. I'd like it to look the same!

That's exactly it, there's so many people that slate the car for having an auto box etc but 95% of them haven't even driven one. I haven't so could never post anything negative, I like the car but as I've said above I personally would buy a meg because I like them more but then again I haven't driven either (yet) so I might hate the meg and love the 200T.

Reactions: Chris and Adam_C
Yeah love Chris's, his is great and if I got one.. I'd like it to look the same!

That's exactly it, there's so many people that slate the car for having an auto box etc but 95% of them haven't even driven one. I haven't so could never post anything negative, I like the car but as I've said above I personally would buy a meg because I like them more but then again I haven't driven either (yet) so I might hate the meg and love the 200T.

They are chalk and cheese really. For me, day to day the 200t is great, I'm so used to being in a lazy auto mood now on the commute to work, but equally theres that option of fun when you want it, slide the gearstick left, sports button and its great fun!

Not saying meg is going to be a harder to car to live with, as it will be easier than a 197 i imagine being a bit bigger and having a turbo!

Reactions: sevenfourate
They are chalk and cheese really. For me, day to day the 200t is great, I'm so used to being in a lazy auto mood now on the commute to work, but equally theres that option of fun when you want it, slide the gearstick left, sports button and its great fun!

Not saying meg is going to be a harder to car to live with, as it will be easier than a 197 i imagine being a bit bigger and having a turbo!

25 and "happier" in Auto mode !!

Thats just wrong..... :smile:

Your still supposed to be wheel-spinning out of every junction and doing handbrake-turns in Halfords car-park arent you ? Pretty sure i was.......

25 and "happier" in Auto mode !!

Thats just wrong..... :smile:

Your still supposed to be wheel-spinning out of every junction and doing handbrake-turns in Halfords car-park arent you ? Pretty sure i was.......

Yeah well, when I'm heading into work at 5am, wheel spins are really on the back of my mind lol! Besides, thats what weekends are for in race mode and launch control :wink:

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
D Clio 200T Area 15