New 200 owner from Newcastle

H2XBY

Paid Member
New to the site, just saying Hello

Pick up my Storm Grey 200 cup up tomorrow!

Excited would be an understatement! looking forward to a few track days and a trip to the ring in it!

Ian

Welcome

im just over in durham. Use my 200 for trackdays and a weekend toy

might see you at the track some time.

I'm booked in at croft in April - get yourself along.

Thanks I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

I doubt I'll be able to do April, I'll come down and watch if I'm off though! I've booked time off at work to go to the ring the weekend of the 10th and 11th of May! When in May is the trip planned?

I'm booking the RSOC club day at croft in June, done that the last two years and normally a good day!

Welcome to the forum mate, have you bought the 200 from someone in newcastle? noticed there was one for sale on ebay lately. Hope to see you at a meet soon :smile:

Do you's have many local meets?

Its not the one on eBay, I did see that though, pictures look like they were taken in a warehouse?

Yeah about once a month, but more in the summer, the next big one is hartside in april so get yourself on the list for that one :smile: Yeah thats the one i meant, its been on ebay a while now

Cool yeah I'll come along! I was going to have a ride up hartside this weekend actually. It's an excuse for a KFC in Penrith ha!

Thanks I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

I doubt I'll be able to do April, I'll come down and watch if I'm off though! I've booked time off at work to go to the ring the weekend of the 10th and 11th of May! When in May is the trip planned?

I'm booking the RSOC club day at croft in June, done that the last two years and normally a good day!

We are going over to the ring Wednesday 30th April and returning Sunday 4th May.

Welcome though matey.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14