New 200 nearly here

Found out my 200 should be arriving at the dealers next tues. However my salesman is on holiday from next wends for a whole week so won't be picking up until the 29th.

It is a FF Racing Blue with conering lights, Yellow ID Recaro pack and RS monitor.

I have also ordered a spare headlight so the Bi-Xenon retrofit is on.

It's name is going to be Louis and same as my first 197.:smile:

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.:wink:

lol get some pics up when you get it mate.
can't another salesman deal with you for the final part? save you waiting...
out if interest, why did you choose a f/f?

thanks, stu.

PMSL at Louis, why can't you pick it up while he is on holiday.. bit bad having to wait..

I think the wait is probably a blessing in disguise. I don't really want to drive it back in the icy conditions.

Had a call on fri to say it has arrived at the compound. Picking it up on the 30th instead so I can check it in the daylight.

The weather seems to be getting milder and so hopefully there won't be any snow for the 150mile drive back home.

The last week or so is the worst... You're so close, yet feels so far :wink:

People need to stop getting RB btw, getting too common lol.

The last week or so is the worst... You're so close, yet feels so far :wink:

People need to stop getting RB btw, getting too common lol.

They do need to stop getting RB. I had one of the first customer 197 in RB back in 2006. I think it was the 4th in the UK.

I have to work two days this week so hopefully it'll make it go a little quicker. Setting off nice and early on thurs am.:thumbup:

Wests of Bedford to gloucestershire.

There is plenty of duals and long straight single carrigeway for running it.:wink:

Wests of Bedford to gloucestershire.

There is plenty of duals and long straight single carrigeway for running it.:wink:

You'll be knackered by the time you get home. I had to pick mine up from Crawley, 180 miles away from Nottingham. We set off at 6.30am, got there at 10.30ish. Didnt get home until about 4pm. I was absolutely knackered, but I wanted to take the car out to show off :wink:

Luckily I don't have to go through the M25 car park to get there. :wink: I will be knackered but I'm sure it'll see some use.

I was going to buy from Richard but this deal was £1k cheaper including a px. It was simply too much to ignore.

You'll be knackered by the time you get home. I had to pick mine up from Crawley, 180 miles away from Nottingham. We set off at 6.30am, got there at 10.30ish. Didnt get home until about 4pm. I was absolutely knackered, but I wanted to take the car out to show off :wink:

i drive 800 miles each way when i go on leave.... lol.

Try Aberdeenshire --> Aylesbury --> Hull for day one then Hull --> Aberdeenshire for day two.

Still car was almost run in by the time I got home :smiley:

The wait will soon pass, luckily I didn't have to wait that long!
Running in is a right b*t*h if you don't have a long commute, or its only used at weekends! :s

If I got the car in feb the run in procedure would have consisted of:

100miles (too excited and typed the wrong distance in lol) from dealer to home
1 week of driving = 100miles
Drive down to brands hatch at 130miles
Let loose on track:thumbsup:

Currently the 1st trackday looks to be silverstone in feb. Such a long time away.