New 200 nearly here

A little warning for you, after reading into running in cars a lot before mine was delivered, one thing that most people agree on is that driving at constant speed and constant revs is not good when running in. So if you are driving back on motorway/ dual carriageway, you might be best to continually speed up and slow down.

This may annoy those around you but who cares!

(I doubt the running in period makes much difference in reality but something to consdier anyway)

on the subject of new cars nearly being ready, i had an email saying my car would be at the dealers for the week beggining 7th of Feb.

then a few days before Christmas i had another email saying my car had left the factory, but it was still estimated to be at the dealers the 7th of Feb.

i know the cars come over and go to a 'centre' or compound of sorts, but 2 months... to get from Dieppe to Portsmouth??

Or will i have a nice suprise early jan with the dealer saying my car has arrived???

Mine left the factory on the 1st dec and arrived last thurs so your 200 could arrive earlier than they say.

There will be plenty of slowing down and speeding up. The route has lots of roundabouts and overtaking oppurtunities. lol

Hi, how do you receive email from factory with information about the status of your car? I have bought a Gordini on the 15 of November in Italy but I don't give my email to nobody and also the sale man I think that doesn't know nothing about this opportunity....

hi Andy.

i didnt realise i would get an email, it just appeared one day, from Renault UK.

first one was saying thanks for the order, and an estimated delivery date, then as mentioned as above i had one saying the car was on its way from the factory, but again with the same delivery date.

Hi, how do you receive email from factory with information about the status of your car? I have bought a Gordini on the 15 of November in Italy but I don't give my email to nobody and also the sale man I think that doesn't know nothing about this opportunity....

try emailing renault direct :smile:

stu.