Neighbours

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Whilst away over the weekend someones driven into/damaged my Alfa estate whilst parked on the street.

I went over to my car this morning and wondered what the mark was on my passenger door, thought it was a foot print at first.

Then i noticed two deep scrapes/gouges and a crease, the mark i could see was polish.

Whoever has done this has tried to polish it out but not buffed off the polish residue.

It's a cul de sac so no real passing traffic but i could not imagine anyone other than a neighbour spending time trying to see if the marks would polish out.

I'm ferkin fuming.

polish_out040.jpg

Closer

polish_out041.jpg

How come everytime i visit photobucket i've won something or i'm the 100.000th visitor?

Gah, I'd calmly and politely (easier said then done, I know) knock around and see if anybody owns up.

If not, get the local Community Police around one teatime so all the neighbours see them there if nobody owns up to it. You might find whoever did it might suddenly remember something about it. Hopefully a smart-repair guy would be able to fix that. What a sh!tter. :worried:

As Willis said, just go round to your neighbours and ask. They had enough respect to try and fix it, maybe enough to own up..