Natural replacement for 197/200?

Ste said he uses the same hybrid as RST? Or is this a larger one.

I don't know the Spec of the RST one released last year, just that it's made 350bhp on a standard 250 Meg. Like I said its costly when you add mapping plus fitting, that's around £2500 for 30bhp and no more torque. Standard hybrid would only give me another 10bhp but the delivery would be stronger throughout rev range. I've realised at some point I need to keep my wallet in my pocket as the small gains just don't warrant to expense. Its funny cause I can't get the 320bhp down anyway lol

The turbo's aren't too special tbh. There's loads to find in the saab and volvo world as the megane uses the same type of turbocharger.

only downside is they opted for the td04 turbine which should be upgraded to td04hl (bigger). Then it's just a matter of choosing the compressor side of things and machining the housing to suit

I don't know the Spec of the RST one released last year, just that it's made 350bhp on a standard 250 Meg. Like I said its costly when you add mapping plus fitting, that's around £2500 for 30bhp and no more torque. Standard hybrid would only give me another 10bhp but the delivery would be stronger throughout rev range. I've realised at some point I need to keep my wallet in my pocket as the small gains just don't warrant to expense. Its funny cause I can't get the 320bhp down anyway lol
I'd wait and see what happens with the vvt work before all else.