nanolex shampoo

Roy

clio197.net legend
Nanolex Reactivating Car Shampoo & Sealant
anybody use it???
is it worth the money???

Never heard of it fella, please tell me it isn't the same as demonshine, or anything like that... :lol:

What is it supposed to do?

Anything with nano in the name isnt worth the bottle space in my opinion

Id rather settle for something Zymol or Swisswax Roy next time you place a order into PB
ordered the zymol mate:wink:
just like to try different stuff i use it on my daughters car first lol
have they said muh about the WOLF products???

Last edited:
ordered the zymol mate:wink:
just like to try different stuff i use it on my daughters car first lol
have they said muh about the WOLF products???

Lol!! Bad man using the daughters car as the test dummy!! lol.

Yeah the last time i was up to PB i was looking round the shop and the shop is FULL of Wolf products and everytime i asked for some suggestion they suggested the Wolf products.. If you check out detailingworld they are also using it quite a lot on their details.

Im waiting for somebody on here to try it before i do :wink:

I use Dodo Juice born to be mild or sour power. I would recommend them to you mate.

Born to be mild gets rave reviews. I use Born Slippy just as a quick protection when in a rush and can't recommend it enough!

Nanolex is top quality stuff, same sort of level as project awesome from polished bliss or gtechniq.

But, duragloss 901 is always highly recommended on detailingworld, even by people who have tried everything! I've got some and really rate it.

do you think its worth a go then PB???

Dunno really but worth trying other stuff.

Although I'm not sure I need a wash to add protection. I'd rather have one that leaves the wax alone but gets rid of the dirt and then use my field glaze to top up the finish.

I do think when it comes to car products 1 product should do 1 job.

My thinking as well all the hard work protecting it so just need some thing to wash and not spoil what you already got+ I trust what polished bliss say about the products they sell

It's good, but only worthwhile if using the Nanolex sealants, as this effectively 'tops up' the nano particles forming the protection provided by the sealant.

Otherwise, it seems a touch pointless to me.

If you want a nice shampoo, take a look at the new Auto Finesse one, Dodo BTBM (agree Sour Power isn't great, but BTBM is!) or Optimum Car Shampoo (not to be confused with ONR)

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big Ben Detailing 10
sevenfourate Detailing 4
Gilmos1 Detailing 2
J Detailing 34
Gazeratti Detailing 37