Car Shampoo

Gazeratti

team inferno
Finally getting to the end of Auto Glym and fancy trying a different product. what a good product to try?

Try raceglaze auto bathe!

I have used tons of washes including Zymol Clear at £28 for 250ml and IMO this is, when you consider the price, the best!

It's £7 for 250 or £19 for a litre!

Last edited:
Duragloss 901, much much better than gold class that I used to use for years.

The duragloss is considered one of the best shampoos around by members on detailingworld, really is good stuff. Not too expensive either

Simple rule if you can buy it at halfords it's not the best!

Maguires is ok but companies like valetpro, raceglaze and zymol make much better stuff!

Not dodo though, very poor for the money! I have not liked anything I have used from them!

Duragloss 901, much much better than gold class that I used to use for years.

The duragloss is considered one of the best shampoos around by members on detailingworld, really is good stuff. Not too expensive either

Looks to get some good write ups, i think il give it a go when the megs is all gone :smile:

I use Turtle Wax. Cheap to buy and I like it! Auto Glym is shocking! Their product range is terrible!

mmm lots of choice's there, will have a look at them all and decide, used Auto glym for years, just wondered if there was something better as ive been changing most of my products once they have run out :smile:

I use Turtle Wax. Cheap to buy and I like it! Auto Glym is shocking! Their product range is terrible!

i thought the Turtle wax range was the worst product, it was the 1st product i every used 12 years ago and the shampoo left streaks and the wax was a right ball ache to get off, but that was 12 years ago hopefully they've got better since then lol

Ye, it doesn't do that for me, so they must have changed it. I might invest in some better stuff when it runs out. Do you find you have to use loads of AG shampoo to get it to lather and it then leaves white streeks all over?

mmm lots of choice's there, will have a look at them all and decide, used Auto glym for years, just wondered if there was something better as ive been changing most of my products once they have run out :smile:

Have a look at my car tomorrow mate!!

You will be ordering raceglaze!!

:rofl:

Turtle wax?

AG do some good products if used right, AR SRP is great for top up hand polishes between proper machine polishes :smile:

i also use AG tyre stuff, which im happy with, i know there is better, but its easily available :smile: