My story since passing my test July 2009.

i don't have a job, i buy and sell cars from home :tongueout: but I'm not down as a trader on her cos i dont sell anything to do with ranaults i stick to fords or more specifically ford KA'S i have had like 29 i think, got 3 for sale atm if anyone needs one for a girl friend or woman in their lives hahaha.

Ok, I change my staement to "I wish I had parents like yours".

Fairplay on having the cars you have. I do hope you appreciate your position in life, you are very lucky.

what was (both) fiesta like to drive, what model/engine you have, i looking at the zetec s tdi as a possible downgrade.

I put a £200 deposit on one to save some money from fuel, insurance and tax.... I couldn't go through with it and ordered a 200 LOL. To be fair, I could of got used to the engine. I still really like the look of them!

I put a £200 deposit on one to save some money from fuel, insurance and tax.... I couldn't go through with it and ordered a 200 LOL. To be fair, I could of got used to the engine. I still really like the look of them!

i can honestly say that ive never looked at them before but ive got one as a courtesy car, its a 5 door, thinks it must be 1.2/1.4 petrol, and quite impressed with it. looked at the diesel zetec s, look smart and £20 a year tax and its got me thinking.

Mine was a 1.6 petrol. Drove quite a few cars for my ages but it is a really nice drive tbh. I had a punto 56 for sale I drove that for a week and as soon as I got back in the fiesta it was a different class. I can't comment on the diesel engine though :\ sorry

Similar Thread Suggestions