My red hot chili pepper - page 21 @Nockalmstrasse & @RL

Looking great :thumbup1:...I'm now thinking about getting them in black not white...

Send me some high res pics via mail.

Will send you Rap & post them here asap :thumbup1: wanted to take them today but it's snowing :@!:@!

Will send you Rap & post them here asap :thumbup1: wanted to take them today but it's snowing :@!:@!

They look great:thumbup1:, I´m also waiting for more pics here...but its snowing again today, so I will have to wait a little more I guess:001_rolleyes:...

They look great:thumbup1:, I´m also waiting for more pics here...but its snowing again today, so I will have to wait a little more I guess:001_rolleyes:...

Yeah...can't believe it but it snowing again today :thumbdown: really shitty weather :thumbdown:

Oh, yeah, we have received another package of snow :@! ... I'll have just preparing my tires for changing, when its starts to snow :drool:

Still haven't got a decent pic to show you the toro red/ultra black combo :worried: the car's really dirty now and I'm still waiting for a package from the UK with my detailing goodies :001_unsure:

Been driving it a lot now and the first impressions of the Ultras are :w00t: the turning of the steering wheel is much softer when standing still. There is far less "power" needed to drive off and the responsiveness is a bit better - think this is due to the 8J of the rim and the stretched tyres. You can feel the tyres sticking more outside - personally I don't like this feeling and on our ****py roads you're being pulled inside a hole when driving over it but that's not such a problem cause it's really not different with the stock rims. I'd say the car is a bit more softer - when driving over bumps it doesn't "hit" anymore and you can almost feel the wheel movement being stopped more quickly - probably because it weights less. As for the performance I really can't say anything. Can't remember how the car performed cause it's over 4-5 month since I trashed it. Haven't pushed it yet cause it was in the garage for so long.

This is how it looks now :rolleyes:

IMG_0252Small.jpg

And since my wisdom teeth on the right side have been removed on monday I'm home doing nothing :@! got the sidemirrors off today cause I'm sick of doing nothing :tongue_smilie:

IMG_0251Small.jpg

Last edited:
Nice car :w00t:, a little dirt maybe :biggrin:..Last weekend me and my friend drove our rockets to the Sleme and over Črna. It was a really sport day, perfect road, tire grip, and offcourse - dirt. But then we washed cars with snow foam, which I ordered from England :rolleyes:

The amount of dirt and small stones/grit the collect in the rim is unbeleivable isn't it.

Mine havent been washed since I got them over a year ago.

A wider tyre might cure the way your car is responing to them. I have 235/40R17 and it feels much more planted and responsive than when I have my standard wheels on.

Nice car :w00t:, a little dirt maybe :biggrin:..Last weekend me and my friend drove our rockets to the Sleme and over Črna. It was a really sport day, perfect road, tire grip, and offcourse - dirt. But then we washed cars with snow foam, which I ordered from England :rolleyes:

Waiting for my snow foam for hmm 2 weeks now :@! ordered this too to go with the snow foam lol - Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo, Meguiar's Lambswool Wash Mitt, Meguiar's Clay Detailing System, Dodo Juice Soft Touch Drying Towel and Poorboy's EX Sealant 16oz. Can't wait to get it.

Sleme - Črna is really a nice piece of road. Tbh I think that the Šoštanj - Sleme side is much more of a thrill ride because the road is so narrow and the corners are really sharp. Črna - Sleme is still good thanks to the wider road and new tarmac. You don't need to "steal" the corners like on the Šoštanj side :tongueout:

Imho one of the best roads there is is Črna - Prevalje. But too bad it's so ****py and full of holes and **** :001_unsure:

We could make a koroška-Clio meet someday :tongueout:

The amount of dirt and small stones/grit the collect in the rim is unbeleivable isn't it.

Mine havent been washed since I got them over a year ago.

A wider tyre might cure the way your car is responing to them. I have 235/40R17 and it feels much more planted and responsive than when I have my standard wheels on.

They really do get dirty pretty fast. I thought of 225/45/17 tyres. That tyre size is actually cheaper here in Slovenia but it's wider and higher sooooooo I won't use it. Don't get me wrong I love the responsiveness on the streched 215. The only thing I don't fancy is the feeling on the steering wheel that the tyres are sticking out so much. Probably just need to get used to it :tongueout:

OMG, thats :thumbup: , now we must do koroška meet as soon as possible. Thats nice detail mate, i like it mucho :thumbup:

It's some "hexgen"? :confused1: or something like that vinyl. Didn't remember the name ;/ it's the same as the one on the front badge. It's a bit darker than the 3M vinyl and easier to shape.

Almost went for real carbon ones but damn they are expensive :closedeyes: and then I'd still have to get the front badge in real carbon lol :tongueout: easier this way :tongueout:

@FuegoGT - just have to wait for the pain to go away. Getting teeth removed really sucks :thumbdown: thought everything was over cause I was really well this morning but as soon as I went on the road omg....the pain :bored: but we surely need to meet hehe want to see how another R27 performs on the road :tongueout:

Damn, teeth can realy be pain in the a**, I hope you'll be ok, and then we'll meet in koroška somewhere- to take some pictures too :thumbup: