My Other Toy

Very nice! I can only imagine how quick something like that must feel. Doesn't it make your Clio feel a little pedestrian?

Very nice! I can only imagine how quick something like that must feel. Doesn't it make your Clio feel a little pedestrian?
Thanks mate. 195 BHP from something that weighs around 190kg. Once you have ridden litre sports bikes then cars are nothing really unless you are talking serious power. A 600cc bike in the right hands would show up a lot of “fast” cars. On my R1 I passed a M3 that must of topped out! Most new 1000cc or above sports bikes are over 200bhp. I actually prefer bikes to cars, unless your talking GT2 RS or a Senna.

I love bikes also, don’t ride anymore though. to be fair though an M3 isn’t serious. 1 of my cars is Gareth Bails old fully forged C63 AMG V8 tuned.
its ran up to 207 mph then just got scared. Had a play with some bikes last year and only a Ducati could tuck in behind me At around 180. We stopped and had a chat, i was spinning up at 145 slightly damp. :imp:

I have only ever been on a bike once and shit myself.

It was around 2000/2001 and it was a Honda CBR Fireblade that was spanking new and its one of the fastest things I have ever been on.
I recall it was white red and blue or purple and I must say before I could get the rider to stop it was topping 150mph and it was there quicker than a shit of a shovel so im guessing 20 years on bikes will be much much quicker.

My toys are cars and I will just stick with cars, They are comfy & warm and that wins for me.

I love bikes also, don’t ride anymore though. to be fair though an M3 isn’t serious. 1 of my cars is Gareth Bails old fully forged C63 AMG V8 tuned.
its ran up to 207 mph then just got scared. Had a play with some bikes last year and only a Ducati could tuck in behind me At around 180. We stopped and had a chat, i was spinning up at 145 slightly damp. :imp:
I would say it’s more about the rider than the bike. 180 in a straight line you need balls, going fast round bends you need skill. Saw this many a time at track days. Ducati 1199 Panigale passing everything on the straights only to be caught up and passed in the twisties by a Yamaha R6. Plus more to risk on a bike obviously.

Yes totally agree with you. Same thing with cars. I found a you tube video of a guy racing a Honda S2000 round the ring, a.guy in a tuned skyline kept nearly killing himself.to get back past the Honda (the driver had some skills). At 1 point the skyline went grass tracking. See if you can find the clip, hilarious.