my new white 197

Evening all i am pleased to say i am now back behind a clio and im in love cant stop looking out the window at it!

had it just over a week and already done 400miles in it after treating my girlfriend to a trip to alton towers, any excuse eh!

Ill be on here a bit so expect silly questions comming every now and then ha

IMG_0801.png

IMG_0804.jpg

Very nice mate and Welcome aboard :thumbup1:

There's a lot of good write ups on here that are very usefull!!

cheers for the welcome :smile: been reading through some of the reviews/write ups on some headunits and the parrot hands free jobbies... to be honest its enough work just trying to keep it clean!

White looks really nice :thumbup1:
My std. stereo was **** and I wanted hands free as well.
I ended up buying an Alpine stereo with hands free by Parrot built in for cheaper than the better Parrot hands free kit.
There is a definate improvement in the sound and the hands free is good as well.
J

yeah i saw that one i think mate write ups look pretty good and it looks sexxy! the only thing that might bug me is not being able to use the steering wheel controls but if the difference in music quality is worth it ill probally do it.

No steering controls are a bummer but easy to forget.
The other downside that is not made clear is that only one phone can be recognised at a time so if you need to use more than one, when you assign a phone it will knock off the last one so each person will need to pair whenever they want theirs to work.
If that makes sense :lol:
J

yeah think that makes sence but it will only be me using the car so thats shouldnt be a problem, think im going to have to take a trip to the audio place near mine some time and look at the options...
got pushed in to the curb the other morning though so got to sort that out 1st because the scratches are really really bugging me!!

yeah think that makes sence but it will only be me using the car so thats shouldnt be a problem, think im going to have to take a trip to the audio place near mine some time and look at the options...
got pushed in to the curb the other morning though so got to sort that out 1st because the scratches are really really bugging me!!

Hate it when the wheels are marked myself.Not cheep either sure you will get it back to its former glory soon

Welcome to the club!
& the GW Club :wink:

I will second they are a pain to keep clean!!

She looks a beauty anyways :smile:

:welcome:

we changed the head unit in our 197 and we purchased the adapter to make the steering wheel control work its great much better than the standard kit and the adapter was only £25.00 Bargain :thumbup:

badbuzz that what i was hoping to hear at some point will deffinatly be sorting one of them out when i get around to it. just a few niggly bits to get sorted that are bugging me and if i dont sort them out soon ill just grow used to it and it will stay like that for years!!

thanks for the warm welcome so far this is the best car forum i have used!!