My new Scirocco.......now have 2 of them.

Here is my new Scirocco GT TSI. Its got the later 2.0 TSI engine, not the same as the one in the Golf Mk5, as this one has a cam chain. So doesnt need replacing like the previous engine. However, its not quite as tunable as easily. Same engine is also used in the Mk6 Golf GTI, but not in the Rocco R or Golf R.

Russ is coming over to sort the paint out on this next Saturday. Cant wait. For now, ive given it a good wash, clay and waxing. Still took me 3 hours for a quick once over.

Plans for future are:

Mild drop (the Scirocco has ACC as standard, and very few coilover support this)
Remap for ECU (Stage 1 will be enough for me)
Remap for DSG (would like full control over manual mode on gearbox)
R32/S3/Cupra front brakes
Something doing to the wheels.

Standard spec also includes:
RNS510 Sat Nav
Cruise Control
Winter Pack
Rear Parking Sensors
DSG Gearbox

5747751825_bffb04c099_b.jpg
IMG_2606 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

5747753363_df6271ef22_b.jpg
IMG_2610 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

5748302294_1167f9624c_b.jpg
IMG_2611 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

5747755423_06c9c6f3fe_b.jpg
IMG_2613 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

5748304342_48a051dd58_b.jpg
IMG_2614 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

5747757535_6224251d82_b.jpg
IMG_2616 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

5748306622_da5f6ac9a6_b.jpg
IMG_2617 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

Love the front of these, hate the back lol. My mate has one and I must say it's very nice, a bit too quiet and composed for my liking but a lovely car none the less.

Love the front of these, hate the back lol. My mate has one and I must say it's very nice, a bit too quiet and composed for my liking but a lovely car none the less.

same here - great front but not so liking the rear

^^ funny that, its the bit I hate about them. I love the front though which makes up for it. This forums getting a little Teutonic for my liking! lol

Back to the VW fold again :wink:
Looks very smart, the black will keep you busy with your OCD on detailing :biggrin:
I wonder when you'll start missing the gordini lol.
I decided to swap my slightly kerbed wheel with one of the ones you sold me and blow me down but Renault had supplied a locking wheel key that didn't fit the locking nuts :angry: got it sorted eventually lol
Enjoy the rocco :headphone:

Back to the VW fold again :wink:
Looks very smart, the black will keep you busy with your OCD on detailing :biggrin:
I wonder when you'll start missing the gordini lol.
I decided to swap my slightly kerbed wheel with one of the ones you sold me and blow me down but Renault had supplied a locking wheel key that didn't fit the locking nuts :angry: got it sorted eventually lol
Enjoy the rocco :headphone:

I dont think i will miss it. I never really jelled with the Clio. Great car, dont get me wrong. Just no connection. All i ever seemed to do was clean it really. Just left it sat on the drive.

Any excuse to go out in the Scirocco at the moment. :bounce1:

Yes, the black will be interesting to keep clean. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions