My new car

Well the Clio went yesterday morning and I picked up the Honda in the afternoon. All I can say is that I think I made the right decision.
80bd466a.jpg

I was impressed with the Honda dealership I bought it from, car was prepped as if it was a brand new motor.

I'll post a few more photos up later.

must admit, although a clio lover, this is possibly one of the only cars I would get rid of mine for!! beautiful looking car! great fun too!

Although it sits a lot lower on standard springs, than the RS 197/200 does, I still think I might invest in some H&R or Eibach springs to drop it a little. Not going with coilovers this time too bloody expensive!!

nice.

a good mate has a white JDM S2K. J's Racing exaust and a few other bits.

Looks amazing, although it makes more noise than progress! They just dont seem as quick as they really should be!

Thanks for the positive comments chaps! The car is really a great car to drive and is quick.
I found myself looking at this site today:
http://www.hendyperformance.co.uk/ This group run Ford/Honda dealerships in the Hampshire area, so fairly local to me as I'm in West Sussex.
They seem to sell all Spoon stuff, 300 quid for some springs around £50 more than Eibach/H&R and I've no idea if they're any good?
I was taken back slightly by the price of a Spoon S2000 hardtop - £3899.00!!!!

Last edited:
Myself and a mate of mine met up with another S2000 owner and his missus for a couple of hours yesterday.
He works for a largish dealership chain in the south, which has recently opened up a performance parts business, which he is running.

My S2000 parked by his Spoon'd up supercharged S2000.
8539ad52.jpg

Bodykits ain't my cuppa, but if only I had the dough for a nice supercharger....

I think I'll be ordering a few bits from him.... HKS Hi Power exhaust, Spoon springs, Spoon filter.
Also did my first mod on the car yesterday, removed the air filter cover and oh my the sound from the engine above 3k rpm is even more phenomenal.

Last edited: