rinsed car
Car washed using 2BM
rinsed car
Dryed car
clayed using meguiars clay kit
car washed again using 2BM
rinsed car
Dryed car
polished using my das 6 pro using mezerna 4500 and a white hex logic pad(very minor correction)
Buffed by hand
Auto glym extra gloss proection applied
Buffed by hand
waxed with Dodo juice diamond white
Buffed by hand
wheel sealant applied and tyres dressed.

At this point i was so pleased and wanted to take pictures,only to find the wife had flattened my camera battery and not bothered charging it
still i used my iphone for a couple but they really dont do it justice.....very productive day and im really pleased with the results.

image_zpsdd1e4bc7.jpg

image_zpsd33ce502.jpg

image_zpsafd7ead3.jpg

image_zpsca2c4ad7.jpg

image_zpsb085d88c.jpg

image_zpsf42c52c1.jpg

image_zpsb64e1a1a.jpg

Very thorough! Looks excellent mate.

Could you do a tiny review on the das 6 pro? Essentially as I've never heard a review with it on RS paint.

Impressive effort there mate, well done! It's a shame the quality of the pics doesn't reflect the amount of work that has been done.

Quick question, does the car need to be clean before you use tardis? I'm sure I read that the surface needs to be dry but does it need to be clean as well? Approximately how long do you leave it on for before washing it off? Thanks.

Looks good that, shame the pics dont do it justice.
Whits always scrubs up well :wink:

@ yiannis - usually tardis is applied to clean surface, so it removes anything left on the paint which is harder to remove than your usual road filth that is removed when washing. As for time, you only need to leave it on a few minutes, then remove it. Some are quite strong so left on for to long they can 'eat' into the paintwork.
Above info is from my experiences, reading around and chatting to people. I may be wrong though.

Very thorough! Looks excellent mate.

Could you do a tiny review on the das 6 pro? Essentially as I've never heard a review with it on RS paint.

I'd love too mate,but in truth it was my first ever time using the polisher....hence only using my finest polish and pad( scared lol).

It was very hard going,I had been warned that renault paint was rock hard.

I have someone with way more knowledge/ experience coming to teach me in a few weeks(and helping do my car) ,so hopefully I can do a worthwhile review then.

Cheers Dave

Last edited:
Been cleaning again,rude not too on such a nice day.

Dead impressed,the reflections are getting better!!

My cleaning regime is still the same....just bought a better camera and learning how to use it!

image_zps631e53fb.jpg

image_zps9e0f0f26.jpg

image_zpsce565e25.jpg