My DB FF RS Clio 200 <---- how many acronyms?

Thought I may as well start a thread in here now.

So I bought this 200 as it had the exact spec I wanted... Recaro's, cup chassis, cup spoiler, black speedlines even thought it had done a few miles... 35K to be precise. Love the car. It already had renaultsport mats in which was a bonus!

e3f4ad7f2358ebe59aec90e8af1fcdda_zps0c9ef570.jpg

4437d094de04cea19435158107664c99_zps81066bbb.jpg
(photo stolen from previous owner) :smile:

So far I have added the following...

Renaultsport steering wheel insert
Philips Diamond Vision bulbs
LED sidelights
Superchips Bluefin Remap
KTR panel Filter

This is what it ran on the rolling road...

A06C885F-667C-4698-BB84-BE58A899C1D9-6911-000007F536867FF4_zps54038423.jpg

So my near future plans I think are going to be....

Diadem indicators
Braided brake hoses
Ferodo DS performance pads
uprated brake fluid
H&R lowering springs
H&R 25mm DRA spacers all round

Any advice on the above things would be appreciated. i.e. what hoses + fluid should I get? What do you guys think of the DS pads compared to OEM for road use?
Opinions on the lowering and spacing?

Cheers Scott.

Nice looking motor mate :smile:.

With regards to the lowering/spacing, its personal preference, some people find the H&R a bit bouncy at the rear on really uneven ground but most really like them. They are the best option for lowering without forking out for coilovers (if your thinking of going down that route, there were some Spax on here recently for £500 second hand).

With the spacers again its personal opinion, I think the 25mm are a bit big, I've got 20mm (H&R DR) on mine and couldn't be happier with them.

Robo yours does look sweet! See I wasn't sure about the 25mm spacers either but then I saw this...

newfront016.jpg
H&R springs and spacers looks great no?

haha I know what you guys mean about black... I cleaned it on friday then drove to northampton to go on the RR, and by the time I got there it was filthy already! Best colour when clean though :wink:

Robo yours does look sweet! See I wasn't sure about the 25mm spacers either but then I saw this...

H&R springs and spacers looks great no?

haha I know what you guys mean about black... I cleaned it on friday then drove to northampton to go on the RR, and by the time I got there it was filthy already! Best colour when clean though :wink:

Jases car does look great, but I never saw it in the flesh. I've seen one or two on 25mm in the flesh and although they look good from some angles, from others it looks a bit too much. They do look super aggressive.

Also, if your fitting spacers it will kick sh*t all over your car. I fitted some little carbon flaps on mine which do a decent job of getting rid of 85% of it.

I'm totally with you on black being awesome for about 1% of the time, the rest of the time mine is wrecked :smiley:. So far I've never made it to a show or club meet with it clean :jumpon:

Pics of the flaps I fitted...

IMG_6890_zpsb9e94c15.jpg

IMG_6888_zps95af1ad1.jpg

IMG_6885_zps10035ebb.jpg

Cool, cheers for the pics.

I've ordered the springs and spacers, went for the H&R 30mm drop, 25mm spaced setup in the end :smile: Couldn't justify the extra 70quid for 2 sets of the 20mm eibach ones. And i wanted the DRA/System7 setup as my mate had bolt through spacers and they made the car a bit wobbly at 120mph