My Clio replacement

After two years of great fun motoring about in my Cup the time has come where I can finally afford to run and insure what I've wanted for years. So here it is-
c1cef891.jpg
696ed682.jpg

Picking it up tomorrow, excited isn't the word for it :smiley:

Took it for a test drive yesterday and just got blown away, double the torque of the Clio and over a hundred bhp more... Gonna take some getting used to!

Not sure tbh, but on the private test track test drive I saw 120 in 4th.

It's great when you ask for a test drive and they say "I'll put some petrol in here's the keys" and let you away on your own!

Looks very nice that. Your local petrol station thought they was onto a winner with the clio, they'll be over the moon with you now.. Lol

I'm not a big fan of Scoobies, but that? Hot damn! Nice car dude.

You gonna change the wheels?

Nice motor, I had a WRX blob eye before the Clio. Really quick but the fuel and servicing costs are a killer so I got rid.

Nice motor, I had a WRX blob eye before the Clio. Really quick but the fuel and servicing costs are a killer so I got rid.

It's getting MOT'd, serviced and a valet today. So shouldn't have to worry about getting serviced for a year at least :smile:

Got it! Pleased is not the word to use!

Just been looking through the papers that came with, and came across a receipt for a £470 custom map then found the dyno print out that says 337bhp and 370lbft of torque! *Drool*