My Clio has gone - hopefully to a good home!

A change in circumstances forced me to change car and I am now the proud owner of a brand new 1.8 TFSI Audi TT S-Line with the fabulous 7-speed S-Tronic dual clutch automatic transmission... My Clio went in part exchange and I am very happy with the deal that I was able to strike. I am also amazed that I averaged 44mpg on a return trip from Swindon to Bristol today!! I will really miss my Clio and I hope it goes to a careful owner who enjoys it as much as I did. I will stick around and who knows - maybe one day I'll buy another as a fun car for high days and holidays! Here are a couple of hastily taken photos from the handover...

Attachments

• WP_000319.jpg
    WP_000319.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 72
  • WP_000322.jpg
    WP_000322.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 80
I probably went a bit crazy with the options but what is not to like about a 12-speaker BOSE audio system? And while I'm at it - why the hell did Renault stop fitting Xenon headlights to the RS Clio?!?

This still makes me chuckle - I'm sure the nice coffee is not paid for by the mugs (!) who buy the cars......?!??

Attachments

• WP_000318.jpg
    WP_000318.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 37
see I love that kind of sales attention, makes an occasion of it, when I got my abarth is was covered with a scorpion emblem covering it
I agree totally but when the salesman grabbed the cloth I thought "I know what is hiding under there....." :-D

Massive fan of these!

Audi did the whole cover up thing for mum. Renault wouldnt do it for me no matter how hard i tried. It was just dumped in the carpark!

I laughed at that bit, usually a change in circumstances means trading down to a Nissan Micra not up a few levels to a gorgeous new TT.

Looks very nice.
Sadly for me it was my advancing years and the long-term effects of a nasty accident in the ST170 that I owned back in 2003 making an automatic essential and sadly for Renault the new RS200 EDC is simply not worth the £22,000 that it would cost in the only colour worth considering (LY).... :worried:

Sadly for me it was my advancing years and the long-term effects of a nasty accident in the ST170 that I owned back in 2003 making an automatic essential and sadly for Renault the new RS200 EDC is simply not worth the £22,000 that it would cost in the only colour worth considering (LY).... :worried:

Sorry to hear that, my wife has to drive an automatic due to her left leg. You def made the right choice of car, hope it makes you smile as much as the Clio :thumbsup: