My clio 197 snow foamed

:driveby: just a quick clean, hands free! jet washed, and snow foamed.

No sponge or wash mitt used....:nope:

59538[/ATTACH]"]IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0948.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0946.jpg
[/IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnAvegKQCBA

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
How can just snow foam make it that clean?

Gotta get myself some of that stuff (And a foam lance lol).

To be honest, it was not that bad lol

Only had the car for a short while now, First thing I will be doing is a full detail on the car, all defects will be removed, already wet sanded the front bumper and bonnet. Looks great now! Lot of hard work, but I just hate the car not been perfect lol. Thinking about replacing the alloys 18”carbon look ones, paint the callipers red, I am going to have the seats in dark grey leather with white/grey stitching, remap and k&n panel filter. This is just for starters, more things as time goes by lol just dont tell the mrs :tongue_smilie:

Nice and clean mate. The best way to look after black paint is to not touch it...

Some interesting plans you have there. What do the "carbon-look" alloys look like?

You need to adjust the top if it's not foaming properly.

I liked how the car reg is removed then shown in the video, Woops

I know this sounds odd but try standing nearer the car. When the foam hits it is doing so quicker and should foam a bit more.

i wish my snow foam lance foamed like that. i just get white water which runs straight off.
I always fill the lance bottle with hot water too, helps alot.

I also add Extreme Body Wash N Wax by chemicalguys/ Citrus Snow Foam

if anyone wants to buy any I have a discount code, every little helps!! just use DW1 :w00t: