My bumble bee

I finally managed to give my car a proper clean today with it being the first decent day for a while.
It must have had a polish not long ago as it is nice and swirl free so a good clay and a coat of wax was all it really needed.
I am really happy with the condition of it and its a bit smaller than I'm used to so it was a bit easier than usual.
Most of the tar was recent with all the road surfacing that's been happening around here lately so came off easily but there was loads of it and the yellow really shows it up so its been annoying me.
Now I can just hold on the wax every clean and it should be fine all over the summer 8)
DSC06658.jpg
DSC06662.jpg
DSC06664.jpg
DSC06667.jpg
DSC06669.jpg
DSC06673.jpg
DSC06676.jpg
DSC06678.jpg
J

looks lovely mate,did u have the windows done? looking at getting mine done in the next week or so...

Iv'e not had the car long so I dont know if they have been done or std. but they are quite dark.
They look really good but are too dark when looking in the rear view mirror with sun glasses on.
J

Looking good J! How you enjoying the motor? Do you know who else owns LY R27's in Peterhead? I noticed there are another two one being up for sale?

Looking good J! How you enjoying the motor? Do you know who else owns LY R27's in Peterhead? I noticed there are another two one being up for sale?
I seen the one for sale and thought it was mine, even the miles are close, I had to check the phone number :smiley:
Iv'e never seen it though.
I'm still really liking the car as its really good fun, Iv'e had it to Khill twice now once in the lashing rain and once in the dry and it performed really well both times.
I cant fault the handling or braking at all but it is a lot slower than what I am used to so I don't know how long I will keep it as I don't want to be spending big £'s on it.
J

Similar Thread Suggestions