My 200 Replacement

From this

2011-05-21195142.jpg

To this

2011-09-03110129.jpg
2011-09-03110146.jpg

DS3 DSport Plus 1.6T 150hp

Really pleased with it so far, getting it mapped to 195hp when its got a few k on

Just a totally different place to be, my 200 was a CUP so bobby basic, but this DS is the top spec plus more - leather etc

I loved the attention i got driving my 200, and ill always like them but just couldnt hack the suspension - 8 months was enough for me!

Very nice mate I really like them but could never get rid of the 197 for one
All the best with your new car

Nice motor!! Quick Q - are you able to turn the DRL's off?

Will be nice once it is mapped, glad you have something you like!

I like that, they are noce cars. Citroen are making some good looking stuff these days. Not sure I'd buy one though. Don't know why.

And people say the 200 is ugly? My god its bleeding hideous, but as long as you like it.

Was soo close to buying one of those in White with black wheels, very nice to drive and quite pokey, Citroën have made a very good car, I do love them DLR's and the turbo noise!! Only reason I opted for the Clio is that I got a good deal on a silverstone edition

After driving a ds (twice) i Would definately recommend one as a cheaper to run alternative to the clio but the excitement factor wasnt quite up there with the 200.

You cant turn the DRLs off, well, unless you put the sidelight/headlights on

Colour wise, i wanted my 200 in red, but as i got a CUP, i couldnt have it - £440 option though, the robbing French b~astards!

It does get alot of looks, and you can see people in the rear view mirror pointing when in traffic, but also a few 'girls car' jibes lol

I aint bothered tho, pay the same for this top spec one as i did for my poverty CUP so im happy!

The design of these cars is growing on me, had a look inside one of the basic models the other day and was really impressed with the attention to detail, just goes to prove that good design doesnt have to cost a fortune.

Have fun and enjoy it, be good hear what its like after mapping

Nice motor!! Quick Q - are you able to turn the DRL's off?

Not sure that you can, when my missus was looking for her new car she asked about this, the salesman replied that as it was legislation there is no 'off' button.

strange you cant turn them off, i sell Peugeots, which im assuming will use the same system and you can go in to the car perimeters in the menu and turn them off, along with the rear wipe reverse and the doors locking and such.

strange you cant turn them off, i sell Peugeots, which im assuming will use the same system and you can go in to the car perimeters in the menu and turn them off, along with the rear wipe reverse and the doors locking and such.

I can turn 'em off in my Astra also.