mpg

For round town that IS amazing!!!

35,7 MPG is my record in Scotland on empty roads with no stopping :smile:

mine sits on an average of 24-26 mpg, lol

even a 4 hour trip to Devon only reached 30.4 mpg thats the best ive had.

Juiced mine up on Saturday morning, reset the trip and set the cruise at 70mph (68mph on GPS), and averaged 34 over the next 100 miles, most of which was motorway with a bit of country roads at each end. I do have the early short 'box though.

30.5 pretty much all the time, even on trackdays! :wink:

But when did you last reset the trip? I know around Cadwell mine averaged around 17mpg, but that was based solely upon track time and idling.

Last edited:
Juiced mine up on Saturday morning, reset the trip and set the cruise at 70mph (68mph on GPS), and averaged 34. I do have the early short 'box though.

Same here, literally couldn't get anymore out of mine unless i wanted to go abit slower, does the later box actually make much of a difference?

Probably, the car has variable cam timing so if you can keep it on the lower rev phase it should be more economical. I think. The later box should make this possible at a higher speed.

I love that you managed that and Tom was 10.3mpg and Woody 12.0mpg!!!

I am telling you it is a diesel! :f1team07:

Paul let me drive to the ring and back, I will do both ways on one tank!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ saving! :smiley:

How do you reset the MPG trip? Im going on a little trip after work and want to see how good I can do.

25.2mpg at the moment!

If you hold in BOTH buttons for 5 seconds I think it is on the MPG/AVG MPH/ODOMETER screen etc etc :smile::smile::smile:

I can tell from your signature lol! I do it too, every tank all the info gets noted down :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tomc197 Clio General Chat 5
Jools Clio 197 Area 21
L Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 22
E1bert Clio General Chat 17
Gus Clio General Chat 17