Moderator and Admin Vacancies

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Mad you look, made you stare :wink:

Na, seriously, the site MAY be looking for replacement Moderators and Administrators to replace the outgoing people when they go (when my 182 goes lol's :wink: )

Administrator

If you have any knowledge of coding for vBulletin etc, and are an outgoing person, and think you can handle dealing with Roy's spamming, my preaching about how wonderful Fiesta ST's are, dealing with trader accounts and queries, Rep recruitment and help and behind the scenes of the forum, drop me a PM.

Surely you all know what one of these does? :wink:

No, we may have a vacancy or two for these positions upcoming. Again, drop me a PM.

You've got until December 1st 2013 to get in contact. We are looking preferably (especially for the Admin position) for people who have been on the site a while and "know" the people, if you get my drift.

We have a couple of people in mind, but we want to see if they contact me with an interest in the roles :wink:

Love you all

Mike
xxxxx

I'll volunteer as a mod. I don't have a Clio atm but I hope to return soon. I'm on the forum every day as well :smile:

I'll throw my hat in the ring for a mod role. I spend way too much time on here so might as well do doing something useful at the same time. I work shifts too so I'm on at all hours of the day and night.

I'll happily try and do my part for the site!

Quite chuffed a few people have thought of me tbh!

I know thanks pal just wanted to let everyone know id like to be a part of the team :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If you haven't done so already, drop me a PM so I definitely know, in case I miss it!