Millionaire Destroys Lambo in Rage :o

typical of that country....they run protesters over with tanks so you cant expect much else from em really :whatever:

That guy is an absolute tool. He could have just sold it and given the moeny to charity. Or why didn't he just take it back toi the dealer and not have it back until it was fixed. Chinese idiot. I hope someone attacks him with a sledge hammer.

FFS! What an absolute :whatever:

What the hell did he expect - he bought a Lambo!!! He was lucky to get 6mths trouble free use out of it!

You know how they say that it is wrong to use steroetypes - how is it that they are often so accurate??? :huh:

As much as I hate to see such a nice car go to waste. I do find the whole **** you lambo approach he took to getting his revenge quite funny! To be honest Renault have pushed me a few times in the past but I think if I'd payed £450,000 (how much they are in China) on a car and then the dealers frigged me around I'd want some revenge!

As much as I hate to see such a nice car go to waste. I do find the whole **** you lambo approach he took to getting his revenge quite funny! To be honest Renault have pushed me a few times in the past but I think if I'd payed £450,000 (how much they are in China) on a car and then the dealers frigged me around I'd want some revenge!

it would have been far better giving it away to some poor man in the street then smashing it up - waste of money and effort - it could have been put to far better use...

it would have been far better giving it away to some poor man in the street then smashing it up - waste of money and effort - it could have been put to far better use...

I suppose but thats like saying everyone who buys anything ever could give their money to some starving kid, they don't.

Revenge .... what part of that is revenge, he has scrapped the car so the dealer wont have to. He has taken the problem car out of there hands. IDIOT !!!

That's ridiculous!!! :smiley:

Fair play to him if he's got money to burn, but I'd have had that car as a fixer-upper. :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mark_1873 General Chat 22