Channel 4 - Millionaire boy racers

are the arabs disturbing afternoon tiffin :rofl:

having said that why should they get away with illegal number plates and other items...:thumb1:

and would they like us doing laps around thier mosque at pray time!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
are the arabs disturbing afternoon tiffin :rofl:

having said that why should they get away with illegal number plates and other items...:thumb1:

and would they like us doing laps around thier mosque at pray time!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha,hell no!

Not a bad programme showing things from both sides.

The copper impounding the lambo pissed me off, chap had insurance, officer wouldn't ring or speak to his insurance on his phone so just impounded it :/

Some awesome cars, not alot will happen from the police as they know how much cash it brings in lol

Some awesome cars, not alot will happen from the police as they know how much cash it brings in lol

and not a lot will happen from those residents complaining, like banging an head against a brick wall i'd say. :blink:

Anyone get a feeling they would love a LY R27? To them it would be like a squished supercar, I bet I could find one who would pay silly money for it!
Also, those residents were hilariously posh and racist!

Anyone get a feeling they would love a LY R27? To them it would be like a squished supercar, I bet I could find one who would pay silly money for it!
Also, those residents were hilariously posh and racist!

i would like to think they were just patriotic :uk:

i would like to think they were just patriotic :uk:

Perhaps to be truly patriotic you have to shun other cultures in your country, which then makes you racist anyway!
It's a thin line. I reckoln it's awsome that London get's to echo to the sound of Italy's finest, driven by the Gulf's richest
There's something very exotic about the whole thing...

Perhaps to be truly patriotic you have to shun other cultures in your country, which then makes you racist anyway!
It's a thin line. I reckoln it's awsome that London get's to echo to the sound of Italy's finest, driven by the Gulf's richest
There's something very exotic about the whole thing...

yes a thin line but some overseas countries are very racist and in this country being "racist" is used too easily...

it seems a mecca for the rich and supercars but i suppose if you had it month after month it might not be as entertaining :s

"Its reverse conilisation" classic quote from a racist bigot.

Also loved it at the residents meeting when the camera man asked if they had actually spoke to the drivers and they hadn't.. What ****s... I myself would have pointed out that this influx of foreign money is one of the reasons why their house prices have risen so high, bet they ain't complaining about that.

yes a thin line but some overseas countries are very racist and in this country being "racist" is used too easily...

it seems a mecca for the rich and supercars but i suppose if you had it month after month it might not be as entertaining :s

So much truth in the first sentence, so many lies in the second :smile: