New member - Clio 197 owner Jersey Channel Islands

Hi all,

I have just joined your forum. I own a black Clio 197. It was recently involved in an incident where a wall collapsed on the back of it :blush:( Was really pi$$ed off to say the least. Luckily, the insurance covers it and it is going in for repairs this Monday 10th September 2012. I aam getting the alloys refurbished and sprayed at the same time as the repairs. I am going for anthracite colour for the alloys and am getting the Brembo calipers painted red. I was going to ask the garage not to stick on the 'CLIO' or 'Renault Sport' badges on the boot to give it a smoother look. What do you think??

P1070629.jpg

P1070692.jpg

Welcome! :smile: sorry to hear about your clio, I personally would have the badges on. My clio had a bare bum :biggrin: before i bought him but I asked the dealer to put the badges back on coz i prefer with 8)

Glad he is getting sorted tho x

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for your welcome. I see what you mean about the badges - I think I'm going to see what it looks like without them, but I will still have the badges as they were ordered by the garage along with the other parts. This way, if I do miss them, I can have them put on at a later date! I've also managed to get hold of some F1 Team decals which are on the Clio R27 version which I'm going to have on when it's in next week :thumbsup:

So with the anthracite alloys, red Brembo calipers and decals, it will look exactly like a Clio R27 (apart from the different Recaro seats)...

:welcome:mate.Hope you enjoy the forum and hope you get sorted to your satisfaction when you get the beasty back:thumbsup: