Might buy this car

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
well guys took your advice on not getting the Gordini at £14000 but got offered this for £14000 brand new Recaros 4 yrs servicing 4 yrs warranty 4 yrs AA. This is my car at the moment.IMG_0515_zpsf514b5f2.jpgIMG_0514_zpseb1caa55.jpg

Last edited:
This was my car when it had just come out of the spray shop the guys at bespoke in Galley Hill Waltham Abbey Essex did a great job but LY looks great too plus its brand new .

I wouldn't personally as yours looks just as good. Imagine having to loosen up the engine all over again! I would agree with comments above or save your money (I know boring!).

Yours would look good with black wheels.

Buddyboy why would you do that mate?

I would understand if you had a 5-6 years old 197 and you wanted to upgrade to a newer car etc but to go from a 10 plate 200 (gorgeous I might add) to a new one (with no cup chassis)? If you desperately want to spend your money just keep the black one and mod it. This is what I would anyway!

By the way your 200 in black is simply awesome. I think the colour suits it brilliantly!

Well what would you guys do to it then next without getting silly kinda thought black was a boring colour and gets dirty soooo easy. Was thinking of turning it into a Redbull

Well what would you guys do to it then next without getting silly kinda thought black was a boring colour and gets dirty soooo easy. Was thinking of turning it into a Redbull

Coilovers, brakes, cams, RS skirts, spoiler, sprint spoiler looks great on black

Well i think i'll go for sprint spoiler, Akro, and projectors cant do much to the engine as has 2 yrs warranty left . Had a pipercross panel filter fitted on last service car feels slower :thumbdown:.

or, if you got 5k, get a supercharger, screw the warranty!

Agreed. I look at it this way..

You can wait 3 years till you're out of warranty and start modding, if anything goes wrong you pay for it.. Or you can start modding now on a newer stronger engine, anything goes wrong you pay for it.. Simples

What p/x figure did they offer against the yellow car?
Is it really worth paying £5k - £6k extra to be sitting in a car which is almost the same?

Offered me £9K for mine so guess i"m paying £5K for a change of colour with less spec but i see alot of the other cars on here and they look great in different colours AG,White,Blue the list goes on .