Might buy this car

Sparco Assetto Garas (made by OZ)

Love the Sparco's in matt black! Been tempted by them for far too long now lol. How about something different though?

bernaccente.jpg

Not a fan of that LY 200. Sometimes they look nice but yours looks like the fresher car here.

Please please save your money :smile:

18"s and subtle mods ftw.

Love the Sparco's in matt black! Been tempted by them for far too long now lol. How about something different though?

bernaccente.jpg

Very nice, et45 would be on the limit I would have thought. The 8j rim wouldn't make any difference tbh.

I think Noddie has et50 on his oz's and they fill the arch nicely

I'm pretty sure Ryan had et45 on his TD Pro Race 1.2's and they looked perfect (realllly good!) so should be ok.

Ok I'm gonna keep it went for a blast this morning on the way to work and love the cup suspension think the new LY would be a step backwards what with less features. I'd better get a DA when it's warmer to look after the paint as black seems difficult to keep nice.

Sod the paint colour, if I'd got 5k spare I wouldn't spend it on side stepping to another clio (with worse spec).

A nice drop on some decent suspension, sprint spoiler, and maybe some new wheels would look awesome.

Then you can pocket the change or throw some track rubber on the standard cup wheels and come out and play on some track days :thumbup:

...and still keep some change :smiley:

None of the above!!!!!! The car looks smart as it is, if you want to spend money on it then maybe do a zaust, remap and upgrade brake (maybe just pads). Spend the rest on enjoying the car! Track days and road trips etc.
If you really wana change the wheels then go for it, i'm just pointing out that for the money the wheels would cost you could get other stuff that would make a difference to the way it drives.

+ a personal number plate? then you dont need to think about i could get a slighter younger version.

I agree, a personal number plate and a few mods should be enough to keep you interested for a while at least.

Beautiful looking car though +1 Black 200 :thumbup1: