Micah's Deep Black 200

Thanks [MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION]! I was tempted to go for the Phillips Vision Plus bulbs. I put Nightbreaker's in my RCZ when I had it and they're great bulbs but I quite fancy trying the Vision Plus ones because they come out very well in reviews.

If it's not too much trouble, would you maybe be able to upload a picture of the sidelights illuminated at some point please?

Just a thought, would the LEDs that you linked me up with not work as the sidelights [MENTION=52455]CallorFold[/MENTION]? Are they not the same fitment?

I might give them a shot if I can be bothered but, judging by what I've read, this is a bit of pig to do so I'm not sure that I'll want to rush to doing it twice!!

Just realised.....that previous pic is actually dipped beam.... thought it looked a bit bright haha! Here's the sides;

20t46s1.jpg

dmver5.jpg

Voila @MRizzle

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 192
The "Stance YO" looks great haha, really love Eibach's and they'd be my choice over H&R's.

Any close ups of the wheels with the TPI bolts?

I couldn't believe it when my mates husband brought it out of the workshop, didn't expect it to look so low, I'm really impressed.
The drive home was good, doesn't seem to be as much rebound but doesn't rattle your eyeballs in the slightest. Took about 3 hours, rears took all of 5 minutes!
@CallorFold pic attached for wheel bolts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
You going to change caliper colour?

Yes, at some point I'd like to. Was thinking of a dark grey rather than red. Not sure when my calipers will need an overhaul, may have to buy some second hand and refurb and sell the old ones on as will want everything done ASAP.

I couldn't believe it when my mates his an brought it out of the workshop, didn't expect it to look so low, I'm really impressed.
The drive home was good, doesn't seem to be as much rebound but doesn't rattle your eyeballs in the slightest. Took about 3 hours, rears took all of 5 minutes!
@CallorFold pic attached for wheel bolts.

attachment.php

Damn that looks good! Factory fresh if not better :smiley: nice one