Member of the Month

Roy

clio197.net legend
Member of the moment (Name): Fernandez

wed.jpg

Birthplace: Eton, raised in Chiswick, London

Current Location: Jct 29 M1 - Ches Vegas

Marital Status: Married

Sexual Preference: Prefer evening but also a bit of morning glory goes down well

Vital Stats: 5ft 9"

Occupation: Founder, Owner & Director of Angel Fernandez Design, purveyors of luxury carbon fibre furniture and also in the process of setting up another business to provide good quality, good value automotive cosmetic carbon fibre and performance parts, starting of course with the Clio.

What Car Do You Drive: Glacier White cupped 200, Recaro yellow pack, Miltek, Remap, ITG Filter, Cup Spoiler, more to come in 2012

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x479 and weights 66KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
picture.php

Date you joined Clio197.net: 14-09-2010

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Confident, Original, Dedicated

Favourite Members on Clio197.net: Would be easier to mention my favorite members cars: Jonsey's mental meg engine transplant, Mikelyr27's supercharged UFO, Ben-r1's nitrous burning beast, Richy200's LYBee as he has done something different with the appearence of his car and N0ddies Green pea, simply cos its green and looks awesome on H&R's with OZ's.

If I had to mention one member that stands out though it would have to be Roy, top bloke nuff said.

Favourite...
Food:
To start - Tians of lightly cured salmon with confit of tomato with basil and balsamic dressing.

Intermediate - Champagne and mint sorbet.

Main: Supreme of chicken with chorizo ratatouille on mozzarella and red pepper sauce.

Dessert - Summer fruit terrine with gin and tonic sorbet and fruit coulis.

Drink: americanacappafracamochaskinnychocalatte

Film: Changes all the time but anything in the Marvel series.

Football/Rugby/Other Sports Team: Ferrari

TV programme: Top Gear, Fith Gear, Spooks

TV presenter: Brian Cox

Song: Frisky - Tinnie Tempah

Singer/Band: Tinnie Tempah

Computer Game: Modern Warfare series

Perfect Dream Woman: Sounds corny but it is my wife

All time WWE/WWF Wrestler: Giant Haystacks

Non-Car-Related Website: A shamless plug - http://www.facebook.com/Angel.Fernandez.Designs

3 Car Garage:
Lotus Exige
<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_2 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x960 and weights 254KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Lotus-Exige-Rally-2.jpg

Lamborgini Gallardo LP560
<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_3 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200 and weights 202KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>lamborghini-gallardo-lp560-4-hr-02.jpg

Bac Mono
<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_4 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1067 and weights 174KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>BAC-Mono-3.jpg

Dislikes: Bad drivers, arrogance, dishonesty

Fantasy Partner to...
Marry: Keira Knightly
<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_5 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x1024 and weights 296KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>keira_knightley_1290055994.jpg

Have a one night stand with: Alessandra Ambrosio
alessandra_ambrosio-4912.jpg

Kill: Anyone on Jerremy Kyle
jYO3LPuJ.jpg

Sum up Clio197.net in three words: Great in bed

Who should be interviewed next and why: Jonesy

What Do You like Most about That Person: With the Meg engine transplant he has done something that so many have talked about doing and havnt so for that he has site legend status.

Random Question to ask that Person: At the cinema which arm rest is yours?

First Person off the site you met: Liam 'Curley' Curley

i will be doing them on a regular basis now Jase

nice read there Angel:clap:

Lol, I still giggle at so many Spanish people being called Jesus.

I see I'm not mentioned :s:s:s lol :hug:

Glad this is back :smile:

So what carbon plans do you have for the Clio?

OK I'll come clean and spill the beans... for the past couple of months I have been developing the following....

Carbon exhaust trims (currently being finished) - direct replacements with fixing clips (also a special version which I'll upload pics of next week when they are finished)

Bonnets - mould has been made. These will be made using the Resin Infussion technique which is cheaper than pre-preg and results in a high quality composite laminate, with high fiber/resin ratio as well as keeping weight down. Should have a prototype by January.

Trackday Doorcards, two versions, full carbon for the ultimate weight loss and fibreglass versions (still lighter than the OEM parts) for those on a budget.

Cup Spoilers - Fibreglass for those who dont want to spend £300 on an OEM spoiler - Carbon ones to come next year

200 Diffusers - Fibreglass for those who dont want to spend £900 for an OEM one but may want to upgrade from the 197 diffuser.

Got plans for a few more items, side skirts, splitters interior items etc but not saying to much about that yet.. more news before Christmas

OK I'll come clean and spill the beans... for the past couple of months I have been developing the following....

Carbon exhaust trims (currently being finished) - direct replacements with fixing clips (also a special version which I'll upload pics of next week when they are finished)

Bonnets - mould has been made. These will be made using the Resin Infussion technique which is cheaper than pre-preg and results in a high quality composite laminate, with high fiber/resin ratio as well as keeping weight down. Should have a prototype by January.

Trackday Doorcards, two versions, full carbon for the ultimate weight loss and fibreglass versions (still lighter than the OEM parts) for those on a budget.

Cup Spoilers - Fibreglass for those who dont want to spend £300 on an OEM spoiler - Carbon ones to come next year

200 Diffusers - Fibreglass for those who dont want to spend £900 for an OEM one but may want to upgrade from the 197 diffuser.

Got plans for a few more items, side skirts, splitters interior items etc but not saying to much about that yet.. more news before Christmas

Hero!!

Brilliant! That is very good work, look forward to seeing the items. Should be good at some point next year, might be tempted!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 6
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7