Member of the Moment: Raptor6767

Roy

clio197.net legend
icon1.gif
Re: MOM

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_3 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 194KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>P5020015.jpg

My first race event with the Clio.

Birthplace: Zagreb, Croatia

Current Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Marital Status: engaged

Sexual Preference: Female

Vital Stats: 178cm (5ft 8 if I got it right :wink:), 89kg (AKA Fat bastrd :wink:)

What Car Do You Drive: Renault Sport Clio 197 2008

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_2 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 174KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>2.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_6 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x612 and weights 200KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>IMAG0883.jpg

Date you joined Clio197.net: 19-08-2009

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Hyperactive, Outgoing, Friendly

Favourite Members on Clio197.net: Drifter (tnx for the V6 airbox!), Simoximino (always has some cool updates), and the guys like Jonsey, Richy200, Ben-R1, Mikelyr27 that i really envy for their performance gains. Tnx to foxspeed, N0ddie, Mike, Jase, Roy, RalphyBMW and all other members that share a lot infos that are good to know. I've learned a lot in the past 2 years!

Favourite...

Food: Turkey steak in lemon sauce with gnocchi, stuffed pork beefsteak (with bacon & cheese),

Drink: Green tea (Rauch Nativa ice tea or hot - never mind)

Film: It keeps changing all the time but I love the action/comedy movies

Football/Rugby/Other Sports Team: Ferrari F1,

TV programme: Miami Vice, Chuck, Hawaii Five-O, , The A-team,...

TV presenter: Don't watch TV much (just the movies :smile:)

Song: Keeps changing all the time, like the movie

Singer/Band: 2Pac

Computer Game: Command & Conquer franchise, Starcraft, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, Settlers,...

Perfect Dream Women: bloody Internet, I manage to find one every day :smiley:

All time WWE/WWF Wrestler: The Undertaker

Non-Car-Related Website: Different news portals, but if I must be specific I would say Facebook then.

3 Car Garage:

Audi RS6 MTM

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_5 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 144KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>audi-rs6-56.jpg

McLaren MP4-12C

2011-McLaren-MP4-12C-Front-Side-Top-View.jpg

Aston Martin DBS

2011-Aston-Martin-DB9.jpg

Likes: Racing, ice hockey, my girl, motorcycles,...honest ppl

Dislikes: liars, dishonest & arrogant ppl, bad drivers,...

Marry: Eva Mendes

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_4 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 89KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Eva-Mendes-79.jpg

Have a one night stand with: Adriana Lima

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 750x1125 and weights 149KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Adriana-Lima-Nude.jpg

Kill: everyone on Jerry Springer show :smiley:

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_7 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=640><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 633KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
springer2-wallpaper1024x768.jpg

Sum up Clio197.net in three words: A fun place

Who should be interviewed next and why: Simoximino - given in mind his mods, time, the effort and the use of the car he really earned the MOM "award".

What Do You like Most about That Person: Will power. :wink:

Random Question to ask that Person: Where is the end with modding your car?

First Person off the site you met: None...yet. :wink:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
image.php

Another great read, nice one Rene. These are fast becoming my favorite posts, shows that we are more than just posts and clios :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions