Meg 250

riddzz

Paid Member
Gone and got myself another Meg 250 :bumpit:

Had a year with the 200 and is a very good car :smile:

can not believe how much quicker the meg is/feels

Its only money lol

Meganesport.net sucks though.... for a Mk3 perspective at least.

The forum theme/layout is something out of the early 90's, and literally everything requires you being a paid member. Cant see me making the move anytime soon.

Meganesport.net sucks though.... for a Mk3 perspective at least.

The forum theme/layout is something out of the early 90's, and literally everything requires you being a paid member. Cant see me making the move anytime soon.

Na i wont either not whilst i still have Clio as well:thumbsup:

Actually while you're here Badbuzz, a mini-thread hijack for some 250 questions please :smile:

- Spare wheel. Have you looked into getting a full sized spare wheel? It seems stupid relying on a foam kit when all the 250's have the wheel well cut into the boot as standard.

- Wheel bolts. The car is only 1yr old and the bolts are already rusting, have you done anything about yours, painted etc or found an alternative?

- Standard stereo. The Aux cable is crap as you cant navigate the MP3 player from the controls, do they take MP3 cd's or do they have to be burned as Audio cds do you know?

- Turning circle. I know the cups have LSD but ive noticed when on full lock at low speeds it feels almost like 1 wheel is being dragged by the other. Its hard to explain but theres a pulling sensation like the car is eager to turn in? Do you get this too?

Thread hi-jack over :wink:

Actually while you're here Badbuzz, a mini-thread hijack for some 250 questions please :smile:

- Spare wheel. Have you looked into getting a full sized spare wheel? It seems stupid relying on a foam kit when all the 250's have the wheel well cut into the boot as standard.

- Wheel bolts. The car is only 1yr old and the bolts are already rusting, have you done anything about yours, painted etc or found an alternative?

- Standard stereo. The Aux cable is crap as you cant navigate the MP3 player from the controls, do they take MP3 cd's or do they have to be burned as Audio cds do you know?

- Turning circle. I know the cups have LSD but ive noticed when on full lock at low speeds it feels almost like 1 wheel is being dragged by the other. Its hard to explain but theres a pulling sensation like the car is eager to turn in? Do you get this too?

Thread hi-jack over :wink:

Some big differences there bud

i have a spare wheel already but i asked the guy @ Renault and he told me £75.00 extra
My wheel bolts are fine at the moment but i will replace them shortly just need to get my wheels powder coated black 1st
standard stereo i have a usb connection on mine so i have a 16gb drive and just use that Ive not try d CD yet
turning circle is a bit different but i just put that down to having 19 ins on my car.. but the turning circle is brilliant im well impressed lol,

Are you going to the RS meet wood be good if all us 250 owners could like up :thumbsup:

If you have a USB socket behind the flap then you have the upgraded Stereo option i guess, it certainly isnt standard! I really miss this feature from my 200's upgraded stereo :worried:

Ah shame i didnt get a spare, i suppose if its a cost option not many bothered. I'll have to keep my eye on Ebay i guess but theres literally nothing when searching for "Megane sport alloy" for the Mk3.

The meet at Gaydon heritage center? Im not sure yet mate as ive booked in for FCS instead and not sure if i can cope with 2 car shows :tongueout:

If you have a USB socket behind the flap then you have the upgraded Stereo option i guess, it certainly isnt standard! I really miss this feature from my 200's upgraded stereo :worried:

Ah shame i didnt get a spare, i suppose if its a cost option not many bothered. I'll have to keep my eye on Ebay i guess but theres literally nothing when searching for "Megane sport alloy" for the Mk3.

The meet at Gaydon heritage center? Im not sure yet mate as ive booked in for FCS instead and not sure if i can cope with 2 car shows :tongueout:

Yeah m8 the Gaydon meet if your not there i was think of FCS but not 100% yet ...