meg 250. . . this a good price?

Had a very quick browse and there are a couple of others at higher mileage and higher price so yeah..guess the price is good.

But looking at the car, no recaros or cup pack, which are two very desirable things so could effect how much interest there is on resale.

Cup pack also means an LSD :smile:

Id go for the black one out of the two

Leather recaros are nice but still wear through like the cloth ones - personally I'd happily have either :smile:

Id go for the black one out of the two

Leather recaros are nice but still wear through like the cloth ones - personally I'd happily have either :smile:

really? My leather recaros are still looking mint, cant see them wearing anywhere near like cloth recaros

I have a saved search for 250's - The yellow one has been on for a while and the dealer had dropped the price by £1k since it was first listed - I think the last drop was Friday. I reckon given another few days and they'd take another £500 off.

There's a few nice ones on Autotrader at the mo in the £11k range inc 1 at just over £10k - the lowest I've seen for a non Cat D. It's racked up a fair few miles tho - around 70k.

My leather Recaros are Mint at 34000 miles

Mine in the Trophy are still all ok too, Rosie is trained well on getting in and out the car so she doesnt get anywhere near the bolsters :smiley:

Im tempted to get some recaro covers though that i can put on when anyone else gets in the car

going to keep looking, wanted to just trade mine in but have been offered a weak price for it against the black one, may have to blitz mine and get it up for sale privately, cba with the agro privately but I realise you get a tad more money wise

going to keep looking, wanted to just trade mine in but have been offered a weak price for it against the black one, may have to blitz mine and get it up for sale privately, cba with the agro privately but I realise you get a tad more money wise

worth giving renault a shout pal see what they can do on trade i did well out of mine bud

Mine in the Trophy are still all ok too, Rosie is trained well on getting in and out the car so she doesnt get anywhere near the bolsters :smiley:

Im tempted to get some recaro covers though that i can put on when anyone else gets in the car

The covers will help mate well worth £30-£40 for a second hand set.

Not sure what spec yours is, but when i was getting rid of the 200, every single dealer i visited/spoke to said if i take the recaros out they dont want to touch it, if they do then it will be a peanuts offer (not sure if yours has recaros?).

I spoke to my mates dad who owns Renault dealerships, got all the figures for glasses guide, forecourt price etc etc and the company I brought the meg from offered me like 7K for the clio or just above. Told them no, they will sell it from their forecourt for £10,250 so have loads of room to improve :smile: they then gave me £8300 as part x for the clio. My car then went from their forecourt for £10,250 :smiley:

The covers will help mate well worth £30-£40 for a second hand set.

Guessing just get a set from Ebay?

The recaros are fine at the minute but over time from the odd occasion where people get in and out (who arent careful of the bolsters like the GF) will start to wear them.